𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐖𝐞?

╔╦══• •✠•❀•✠ • •══╦╗

T H E B R O W N H O U S E H O L D

╚╩══• •✠•❀•✠ • •══╩╝

"𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊 𝑱𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝑵𝒂𝒉𝒊
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝑱𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝑵𝒂𝒉𝒊"

Once upon a time three nations lived in harmony. And then they were divided. The same culture, music, languages, all ended up in separation. The nationalities changed but the identity remained the same.

The people of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh were pulled apart due to differences. Perhaps it was necessary, but is the growing animosity what we really need? Can we not acknowledge the harmony people lived in? Can we not honour those years we were but a single nation? Isn't 73 years more than time enough to try and learn to love each other?

Are we really all that different?
Maybe not.

Do we not all want to be walking on the road and hear a handsome hunk smile and say "Rahul, naam toh suna hoga."

Or what about our dupattas getting stuck in that strangers wristwatch?
Don't you want your own "Ganne keh khet mein." moment.

Are you brown? Are you all about that peace and unity? Are you a tolerant person? Do you want to be Internet friends with people similar to you? Do you want to help out the wattpad users from the Subcontinent? Well we got you covered.

The Official Book of BrownHousehold aims to help you become familiar with the team and all services we offer. Don't be shy and come say 'Hi' in the comments.

Remember to:
○ Respect all religions and beliefs
○ Be kind and helpful

We are willing to introduce you to different opportunities and activities here all around our countries and us, Writers and Readers.

We know that some countries are enmited but we are Millennials. Can we move on from what our ancestors did and be peaceful on a platform like Wattpad? Can we appreciate the beauty of our culture and our countries? If you are ready for that then you may continue.

We have different posts and different ideas for our community but what is a community without members? So we will be hiring as well.

The posts are sorted in the following pages. You can see through all of them and apply at the place which you find the most attractive. Only limited number of members will be hired.

Our books/services are also sorted for your comfort. Every time we get new services/posts you will find a 🆕 icon in the title. So watch out.

These things you will receive after joining:

We will follow you back.
We will add a book of yours to our reading list.
You won't need to complete the community payments for using the services.

These things you will have to do:
You will need to follow us.
You need to give a shout out after you have been accepted.
●You need to give us your time and support us in tough times.
●You need to be an Indian, Pakistani, or Bangladeshi.
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SHOW HATE TO ANY OTHER PERSON, COUNTRY, RELIGION OR ANYONE ELSE.
After getting our private message for acceptance you have to stay at least two months with us. You can't leave in between of it.

Clicking on the link in our bio, you can fill in the form to join the community.

Questions can be asked here☞︎︎︎

~Please tag other people to let them know about it. ~

Written by Qanootshahid14, pahul_gpk, khushi_sri

Cover by addiction_01

Banners by BeginningDesigner