🥀chapter 32. sick joke🥀

Enjoy!!!!!
Ps this chapter is going to be in a third person pov😁😁😁

This week was a week that huda will never forget in her life.
She was devastated and shocked to the core because what happened. She has not left her room and has not eaten a proper food for the past one week.
Ammi and papi have been trying to pacify her but she wouldn't listen. She could remember the phone call that left her in this state. She could remember the look on kultum's face.
"What!! innalilahi'wa'inna'ilaihiraji'un;to Allah we come and to him we shall return.she said. Nuaym was involved in a ghastly car accident and before he was taken to the hospital,he had said the kalimatu shahada. His mom was the one on the phone,she was crying as she was speaking to huda. Huda could swear that at that moment her heart stopped beating. She couldn't move and so where her eyes. Not until kultum stood up and hugged huda did she register what happened and slumped to the floor weeping bitterly. She didn't care about people's piercing looks at the moment,all she could think of was the fact that nuaym is dead,a week prior to his coming. From there on she didn't know want happened because she passed out.

When she woke up,she found her self in her room on her bed. She quickly stood up and rushed to the toilet to throw up. She locked her door and turned deaf ears to ammi and papi's bang on the door and calling out her name to open up. She was sorry for making her parents worry but she needed to be alone. She cried and cried until she couldn't no more,she wondered if she had any tears left in her system. She prayed and cried to her lord because he's Ar-rahmin;the merciful,indeed Allah will not burden a soul with what he can't handle right?.
And here she was after days of grieving,she has finally accepted that he was no more, she prayed everyday for Allah to brighten up his grave and give him the highest rank in jannah. She called his parents and gave her condolences,prayed for their well being. She asked for her lord's forgiveness for not believing in qadr sooner and for questioning nuaym's death.
She's finally ready to move on with her life because that's what nuaym would have loved for her to do after all.

She folded her jilbab and prayer. She had taken her bath and wore a long maxi dress that he ammi both for her even though she complained that why will ammi buy her a dress. She could have saved the money for other important things.
You're more important habibty were her mother's exact statement.
She went to the door and unlocked it, before going out. Stepping out, huda felt like she has not seen the outside world for more than a year when actually it was just four days.
She moved to the living room and found her mother sitting on the sofa lost in thoughts. Her heart constricted on seeing her mother. She threw her in this state was all she could think of. She didn't know when she started crying untill her mother's voice rang in here ear.
"Huda habibty come here and sit beside me"her mother motioned for her. She quickly walked to the sofa and sat beside her mother.
"Ammi I'm so sorry for making you guys worried please forgive this daughter of yours" she burst into tears hugging her mother. She kept whispering sweet nothings in her ear to calm her down.
"Huda look at me "her mother commanded'and she backed away from the hug. Ammi held both of her hands rubbing her thumb soothing her cold her hands. She inhaled deeply before opening her eyes to look at ammi whose face held a sad face.
"Habibty,I know you are going through alot right now,and you feel like giving up but remember Allah doesn't burden a soul with what he can't handle,have faith in your lord and seek for forgiveness. I know how close you and nuaym were and you were even planning on getting married, but we plan and Allah plans remember to that. You have to be strong and face all you problems head on. I know it's going to be hard but move on huda even nuaym would love that you know it. Don't feel like you're alone in this we are all here ready to be with you through this hard time.

"Ya Allah ammi what would I do without you"she shrieked.
Ammi knows just the right word to say to make you feel better wallah.
"Nothing habibty absolutely nothing" she bragged and they all laughed at her statement.
"I love you so much ammi"she hugged her mother.
"I love you too zawjati"she hugged her back. "Your father will be back very let's go prepare something nice for him what do you say?ammi asked her daughter.
"Let's do it" huda shouted grining widely.