Intro

Hey so quick little thing before we dive in!

Firstly, I am in no way saying I agree/disagree with REMROM. In this book they share a soulmate because they are both part of KING however they themselves are not soulmates nor are romantically involved.

Secondly, a run down on the soulmate au is basically each side gets a soulmate when 18. No one has ever gotten one early but its possible of them being late at getting one.

Thirdly, yes Thomas is dating Nico in this in later chapters and yes this is mainly just a story including the main sides unlike the ones I've seen with insanity and etc.

Fourth, Virgil is a light side in the beginning, but due to events he becomes a grey side. Also oldest to youngest goes: Janus, Logan, Patton, Remus and Roman, Virgil. However, King was first created and when split his age was split into the two.

Fifth and one of the most important pieces, the dark side is dangerous, any light sides that enter begin to get corrupted and the longer in there the more corrupted they become. And the subconscious is tucked away in the darkplace, any side that enters slowly fades away until they are gone, however light sides fade way faster than dark sides. Also Janus is accepted in this one.

Lastly, this is my first book based on something that is catagorized as fanfic so please let me know your opinions!

With that in mind, hope you enjoy!