stars(James

i parked aside the road by the open field just outside my city.
i notice a small car ahead of mine just leaving . the twin of the mani knew giving me a snall wave
"Ah he is here again" i chuckeld to myself and get out grabbing my small bag.

Tonight there was a comet out she knoew hed be dying to see.
She trucked her way through the tall grass to a clearing seeing him standing there looking through his telescop to the sky.
"Hey phelps!Anything good tnight?"

the small jump the tall slender man gave off along with a low squeak.
"Hey Moss!theres plenty tonight but no comet in sight just yet"
he smiled looking over at the petit girl setting up a few feet away.
"So howd that interview go?I saw Ollie post about it" she smiled looking at him.

he chuckeld"It was alright lots of people were watching and we awnsered online questions being sent in"

"Thats great james! wish i couldve watched it. but these jobs at the studio are drivin me nuts"she sighed looking down at her still sore wrist.

"Youd think being a painter would be easier hm?"James asked.
she laughed her sweet laugh and peeped into thw telescope
"Youd think so..Hey i see it!!"

James was quick looking through the scope and facing it the same way as her. seeing the flared comet slowley enter across the atmosphere.
he smiled watching its colors flare.
he looked over at her.
It was as if time stood still for them both.
The small brunette infront of him stood in perfection. the small bite of lip as she looked through the scope.

"Its beautifull isnt it James!" she smiled

"Almost as beautifull as you Basy"he said soft spoken.realisisng what hed said he felt his cheeks flush.
what had he just said

she felt her eyes widen and cheeks fill with the rosy heat of blood rushing.
she glanced at him seeing him in the same state as she.

surely he didnt mean that in the way she belived it did.
Its just a compliment.Nothing more

she looked into her telescope againe staring at the comet and mumbeld
"Make a wish"

she heard a chuckle close aside her and popped her head back to see james at her side.
"You still mke wishes?"he asked cracking a adoring smile

"Its stuipid but yes..i still do"she smiled feeling the butterflys swarm her stomech. her feelings for james swelled over the past few months since theyd met but in this moment it felt like his hands would fit so nicely in hers.

"well..what did you wish for?"he asked tilting his head

she chuckeld at his innocent look

"For this guy i like to finnaly notice me"
she said with a shiver.

Man this wind was picking up.
The night grew a bit more colder then her weather for told

he noticed and slipped his jacket off a sweater beneath and wrapped it arpund her zipping it up kneeling a bit her nose and his not far.

"really?well if he hasnt noticed hoe amazingly lovely and bloody gorgouse you are then..He isnt worth the time you must be giving him...If he cannot notice perfection they he shpuldnt recieve it love"
his voice just had a warmth to it Basil couldnt explain.
the smell of his jacket swarmed her. the smell of logs ,vinnila and coffee grinds stained her nose.

she leaned forward a bit lettimg herself gently lean into James frame.

he stood in a bit of shock but slowley held her. burying his face in her hair .

"Basil..if..it makes any affect to you..I notice you. i do everyday even when you arent near. It suprises me in ways you wpuldnt belive how many small things make me think of you.."

he let himself sink a bit making sure not to hurt her small frame that was so delicatly placed with his

"well im glad you noticed. i guess my wish came true then didnt it" she mumbeld yawning.

James smiled and sat her agiensr a line tree packing up both there bags
"I suppose so Love, how about i drive us home. i can take a cab from your place "
he hoisted the bags over his shpulder as he went over and pulled basil up.

she smiled at his kindness and leaned agienst his side holding.his arm and nodding

"If you want i have a very comfy sofa. i can take you home in the morning James"

he smiled
"That sounds lovely. i do make a nice breakfest"