Morris

basil sat in the front row -center of the comedy pub.
She was excited to say the least. a comedian shed been watching for awhile was performing in her town.

Morris Taviller . a young man who lightened her day when it seemed dim.

She watched as the 3rd act left stage and as a announcer said his name
She clapoed.she very quickly realised she was the only one.

she set her hands in her lap and stared at the stage as the man stepped out.
The dashing smile and long haur shed seen in so many videos was now right infront of her.

she stared up eyes almost glowing.
Shed have to admit shed grown a rather fond crush on the man.

he smiled at the crowd and gave a small introduction.
Seeing not many smiling faces he felt his heart sink

'maybe i shouldnt of come. why did i even leave the hotel'he thought as he scanned the room now blabbering about some drink joke he forgot the lines to. His hand started to shake as some people got up to leave.
He finished the joke and heard a small laugh below him

He glanced down to see the smiling girl infront of him.
Hed never seen something that could make his heart swell so much.

he built himself back up and continued telling bad jokes as people left.

but his eyes werent on them.
They were om her, which seemed to take an affect on her.
he cheeks grew pink and her laughter was contagiouse to his ears.

"And thats when i begin to realise. i really dont think im at my dermatoligists!"

He chuckeld to himself as he realised there were only about 10 people left in the room.

his laughter stopped as he set the mic back

"Well thank you all for..having me.."

He heard clapping from her girl behind the softer giggels.

he headed behind stage getting a snotty look from the stage director.
he gave a short smile and continued.his way out taking off his suit jacket and grabbing.his small bag and heading out.

he stepped out inot the hallway of the club hearing the sounds of machines and old lads talkimg over a drink.
He heard a voice behind him
"e-excuse me!Mister Taviller?"

he turned to see the girl her now standing he really realised how much shorter she was to him(im sorry if ur tall)

"Oh yes!"he smiled now feeling a bit more relaxed in his current state

her smile grew as she pulled out a small paper.

"I know this must be a bit odd but..i was wondering if i..i could get your signature...Iv been a fan of yours for awhile now "

she looked down at the paper and held it out. her fear of rejection and him leaving tumbling over her, her hand beggining to slightly shake.

his shock subsided once he saw her nervouse eyes.

"Itd be no problem, honestly no ones ever asked me before!" he took the paper and pulled his pen out wrighting down his name.

"Actually..Um after this if you dont have any plans..might i buy you a drink?"
he asked looking up sheepishly at her

she smiled as her cheeks tinted

"Id love that!"
he smiled and finished wrighting his name handing it back.

a small skip later

she laughed and listened as he told jokes he wanted to pitch to a crowd.

honestly shed never imagined this. sitting beside someone who had brought her to laughter more then shed ever laughed in years, they talked like old friends and occasionally flirted .

sparking her heart in a way never before felt.

"so thats when-..Basil are you alright?Youv gone pale darling" he reached over and cupped her cheek in his hand.

in honesty the food she ate before the show wasnt sitting well.

"I-im alright. just food i ate awhile ago seems to not like me heh" she smiled weakly .

"how about i pay and get us a ride to your hotel. i can head home from there love" he spoke softly calling over a waiter.

"no no its ok. my hotels on the other side of town i can take a bus"she spoke. she instantly held her stomech feeling something grumble

he looked at her worried and quickly payed gathering both their things and noticing how dark and damp it had gotten from previouse he slid his suit top on her earning a puzzeld look from the girl.

"Its nonsense love. If not then il cancel my hotel dowm the street and get one at your hotel to make it easier. come on you look ..dreadfull"

He helped her from her seat and tooks her put holding her waist gently as he called over a cab
"Morris you domt have to do this hun" she smiled at him

"i know. but its for you so of course im going to do it"
earning the first color in her cheeks over the last half hour.

He opened the door as she got in and she spoke the hotel to the man in the front.
They began there descent to the hotel the music humming through the car .

alas another small skip

Morris walked up to the door of Basils hotel room and helped her in

"Thank you for helping me Morris"she smiled at him

"no need to thank me love" he smiled as they both sat down on the couch

"can..you stay with me for a bit. you dont have to Morris its alright if you dont wan-"

"Basil its ok. il stay here as long as youd like me to stay"

she smiled and nodded as she went over to the small love seat and sat patting the spot next to her.
A cheeky grin appeared on morris face as he sat with her
basil turned on the tv to a cookimg channel and chuckeld hearing the wierd spices
amusing Morris in the a suprisng way to himself.

Hed never truly been comfterble with people who were his 'fans' but Basil was diffrent. perhaps it was the bad crowd. perhaps how nervouse she was to ask his signature.
But to him it was her laugh.
It wasnt just because it was the only one he heard that night. but it felt calming to him.

he felt her lean agienst him slowley .
He gazed down at her watchimg her eyes slowly drift into slumber.
soom she was a small ball of low breathing , small groans and tiny movements.

he smiled and shiftend them letting his head rest on the end of the sofa and laying down shifting her atop of him.
her head on his chest.

he played wih strays of hair as his other hand rubbed her back and side.
feeling a pieice of paper in the small pocket of her dress.
He didnt mean to intrude as he slipped it out.
The paper he had earlier written his name on.

He smiled and he slipped a pen off the corner table beside the couch and scribbeld something.

as he slipped out from beneath her and layed her in bed leavimg his suit jacket loose on her shoulder he set the paper on her bedside .
leaving it open where his name once sat alone.

He opened the door slowley and left heading down to order his own room

skip to next morning

Basik awoke and remmeberd the night before her eyes widening and looking around for The tall man shed been talking to the night before

her eyes layed on her bedside table where a paper drew.open.
she bit her lip worried as she read the paper.
eyes widened cheeks reddened and lips curled into a love filled smile

"*** *** ****- Call me when you wake up love. i want to treat you to breakfest!-love morris taviller"