001 ▊First Friend.

You slowly opened your eyes, all greeted you was an empty, white world. Nothing to see, just white. You remained seated to the ground, utterly confused and lost. Suddenly, a yellowish sparkle appeared infront of you. Out of curiosity, you raised a hand and reached through the light.

A box appeared, saying The sight of new world appeared before your eyes fills you with determination. You slowly touched the box, the text changed into Y/N LV. 1 - 1:07 - The Beginning. Then a save and load at the bottom. You touched the save option, it said file saved.

You stood up and began to wonder around, but there was nothing to see. You wondered why this place is empty, why you're the only one living. Why are you even in here? All you can see, is this dull white all over the place.

All you can remember is your name. Y/N. Thats all. You can't remember anything but that.

Suddenly, you felt a presence. You immediately turned your head around. It was a strange figure, looking at you with a confused look. The figure walked around, you can feel him getting uneasy with this all white while exploring the void. "...Who are you?" You mumbled, the figure looked back at you. "Oh! I forgot you were there, sorry." He said, scratching at the back of his head.

"So, you're the only one here? Pretty lonely huh." You only nodded, not sure if you're really the only one here. "Welp, I'm Ink, nice to meet ya buddy!" He offered a hand, signaling for a hand shake. You hesitantly raised a hand and held his. After a few inches, you let go. "I'm Y/N." You quietly said.

Before the male could say anything, you took a step closer to observe this strange figure. You slowly walked around him, somewhat touching the things you've seen for the first time. Ink awfully uncomfortable, stepped back. "Uh, I think that's enough?" He said, letting out a small, awkward chuckle.

"What.. Are you?" You questioned, curiosity all over your face, looking at Ink eye to eye. "Oh me? I'm just a skeleton wondering around." You tried to believe what he said and nodded. Tension grew from you and him, not knowing what to say. You sat on the ground. What will I do here? You thought, looking down.

"Oh right! I can acompany you here if you don't mind, I have nothing to do anyway." He sat down in front of you, taking out a small notepad and pen, putting it to the dull ground. You raised your head, greeted your golden orbs with an eyesmile. You nodded, a small curve seen on your lips.

The male lended you the pad and pen. You slowly turned the pad around and took the pen. Not knowing what to do, the male assisted you. He taught you how to hold a pen properly. Unexpectedly, you already know how to write. It's like, teaching a small, lost child. The both of you sketched a lot, papers scattered onto the ground.

His acompany made you feel safe.

Well, the first thing you drew was a couple of lines connected to look like Ink's head and his scarf. You tried to make it look better but gave up. Ink looked proud for your first drawing tho.

You noticed Ink's eyes changes every time he blinks. Curiosity killed the cat, you shoved a hand inside his eyes but immediately stepped back with a cautious look. Ink just laughed it all out from seeing your face. The male told you that his eyes change depending on his emotions.

After that, you now took interest to the large paint brush attached on his back which Ink calls it 'broomie'. Weird. The male showed you a few tricks of his brush, all you can respond was an amazed face. He also showed you how he can make a simple drawing into a living. He made an echo flower.

"Say anything, and it will repeat that phrase over and over." He handed the blue flower to you, repeating the same thing he said. You slowly parted your lips, unknowing what to say. "…Being able to be with someone, makes me really happy." You made an eyesmile directly to Ink while the thing you said are getting repeated.

You heard Ink made an 'aww' and smiled back.

"I feel like I'm forgetting something.."

"Wait- Oh my god right! I gotta go!" He immediately stood up and collected his things. Ink took his large brush and painted the ground. "Sorry Y/N, I still have work to do." He turned his head to  you and smiled a little. You also stood up. "..Will you.. Come back?" Your voice came back to its quiet one, but a little down.

An eyesmile formed the skeleton. "I will, after this! But probably some time later tho." He took his pen and written something to his scarf. You returned the smile and nodded. The male jumped to the pile of violet paint.

You sat down again.

The sparkle yellowish thing appeared again, shone onto your golden eyes. You raised both of your hands. Being able to meet someone in this empty world fills you with determination. You touched the box again, feeling the warm on your heart after seeing this.

Y/N LV. 1 - 248:17 - First Friend.
File saved.

(lmfao I can't
think anymore.)