003 ▊Reset.

.
.
.

After you saved your file, you tried to glance at the snowy road behind the tall trees. It's empty. You decided to walk to the right, there's a small stand, and a strange lamp. Sadly, there was no one there. You proceeded to walk further behind the trees.

Along the way, there are alot of puzzles that are already solved, you would just walk around them.  And of course, you would stop hiding and admire the other objects here. Some are really familiar, but you have no idea what they are.

.

You saw another save point, but it wasn't yours.

Tempted to take a closer look, you kept yourself hiding behind these trees to avoid attention. There were two ways, one upwards, one rightwards. You chose to stay on your path. You slid a hand on your neck and hid your head with the hood of Ink's jacket to hide the half of your face. Just in case. As you walked further, you saw a large sign saying 'Snowdin Town'.

There were a lot of strange figures. All of their shapes are unique but strange for you. You kept on walking. You ended up stopping in front of a house-like restaurant, there was a figure awfully similar to your friend, but their clothes are different.

The figure has someone with them.

It was a small child. A human, like you. Suddenly, you felt alarmed by it and immediately hid your body behind a tree. Leaning your back on the tree, you took another glance to them. They were gone.

You felt something poke your waist.

"Wah?!-"

It was them. 'Wat what? How'd they noticed me?-' Good thing, you still have your hood hiding the half of your face. The child observed you while the other figure just leaned on a tree and watched you. You felt your hands trailed behind and touched a warm light. File saved. The child infront of you was surprised.

Suddenly, you and them became black and white. There was nothing but you and them. You felt yourself trapped in a white box. But not literally you, but your soul. You were also surprised. Both of you had four buttons at the bottom of the white box. Fight. Act. Item. Mercy. The child infront of you looked at your soul intensely. They touched the act button then checked you.

* Y/N, ATK ?? DEF ??
* She has the same determination as your soul.

That's what it said. The child backed out, shocked. Everything went back to normal. The child whispered something to the figure beside them. "Sure thing kid, I trust ya." You heard him said.

Another button came out of nowhere. Reset. You don't know what that does, but it alarmed you very much. "U-um, wait! It's not what it looks like! I'm not a glitch, I just came fron another timeline.. " You waved your hands around, forcing a smile on your face. You have no idea why you said that.

The child touched the button.

Your vision blacked out.

You felt yourself awake, laying down in a soft pile of golden flowers. You slowly opened your eyes. You had your eyes blink a few times from the light, shining from a high place. You slowly stood up, there were a bunch of old pillars surrounding you. You looked at the flowers your sitting in, they're really soft.

There were someone else.

You looked to your right, the child from earlier was beside you. You had yourself panicked and immediately stood up, backing out a little. The child moved an inch, they're awake now. They rubbed their eyes and stood up. They turned their head around and saw you. They looked pretty shocked.