Chapter 5

We arrived back home and Sharon decided to stay over. SLEEP OVER!.

I was in the kitchen with Sharon making pop corn and other snacks along with Arizona. Sharon smirked at me, So you and Kian eh? I rolled my eyes slapping her shoulder. OW!" she wined. Sarah, I'm gonna eventually get it out of you." 

Sharon I would say something, But I'm not his type... I'm not pretty... I'm me. I said looking down at my feet.

SARAH! HE TRIED TO KISS YOU! AN-. I wrapped my hand around her mouth, Sharon be quiet they will hear you! It's true though. She said grabbing some snacks and walking over to the boys.

I walked in while Sharon smirked at me when I noticed that the only seat was beside Kian. I gave her a "Really?' Look and sat beside him. Sharon and Jc cuddling. Hey" Kian said shyly flashing me his adorable smile. Gosh Kian are you really trying to kill me with your smiles?. Hai I said smiling back. I was between Sam and Kian, Sam pushed me towards Kian so I was up against him. I instantly blushed while Sam watched for Kian's reaction. And I was surprised by his reaction. He simply wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer. Sharon's eyes brightened when she saw what Kian did. 

Slowly throughout the night I ended up laying my head on his shoulder, I felt safe but also a swarm of butterflies rushing to my tummy. The last thing I felt was Kian's head rest on top of mine, A smile creeping onto my face before I passed out.

~Morning~

I awoke to Kian still in the same position. I quickly escaped his gasp. My phone brightened with like 10 attachments from the guys and Sharon, Not including Kian.

I opened the attachments and smiled before rushing up to Jc's room knowing Sharon would be there. I lightly knocked. They door opened to a shirtless Jc. I looked at my feet, Uh is Sharon in here?

Yeah come on in! He said while grabbing a tee. I tossed my phone to Sharon. Good morning Miss. Lawley, She said smirking. Good morning Miss. Caylen, I said mimicking her. She rolled her eyes while I giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai

Sry for the short chapter but I just got some spare time to write this!

Hope you like itt. What do u want to happen to Sarah and Kian?

Lemme know!

~Sarah :3