Untitled Part 10

*Sharon's Pov*

I sat out near the pool on a beach chair letting the sun hot down on my skin. A shadow covered the light.

"excuse me your shading my light" I said sassy

"Anything for you baby" I heard a voice say back, But it was not Jc's voice.

I took off my sun glasses to see Ricky standing there smirking. He sat at the edge of my chair. I got up sitting at the pools edge.

"Come on baby, Don't be so difficult"

Ricky pinned me to the cold wet ground near the pool.

"Sharon why would you want Jc when you've got me?"

"Ricky... Get ... O.Off of me!"

He started to lean in for a kiss, I turned my head away.

"JC! JC! PLEASE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Before I knew it Ricky was pried off of me and Jc pinned him down trowing a punch at his face.

"JC NO!" But it was to late. they both got up and punched and kicked one another.

"TREVOR , SAM , CONNOR!" They all rushed out.

"HOLLY SHIT" Sam screamed

They pried the two apart but each time they kept going back to fighting and throwing punches.

Sarah and Kian bust through the patio door.

Kian rushed in to help as well as Sarah.

Sam, Kian, and Connor were trying to hold back Jc while Trevor and Sarah held back Ricky.

I ran over to Jc grabbing his waist.

"STOP JC PLEASE" I screamed.

He paused and turned back when he heard my voice. Ricky's arm raised.

"AND YOU!" I shouted at him. he lowered his arm and smirked at me. "Ricky what the hell got into you?and Jc what the hell, you didn't have to beat up your best friend!" They both stopped. Their faces dripping with blood, more ricky then Jc's. 

Jc had a scar near his eye. A tear fell down my cheek. I stormed inside while everyone let go of Jc and Ricky,
Sarah came right after me.
"What the hell just happened?" I looked down, it's not something I need to talk about right now.

I finally got the courage to go and see everyone.

Hey" I said in a glum tone.

Jc ran up wrapping his arms around me tightly. He backed away and I saw his broused up face with the scar still by his eye.

Gosh he looked hot!

I looked over at Ricky to see his nose a bit bloody and cheek a little banged up.

~~~~~~~~~~

After a little while everything went back to normal. Jc and I cuddling up on the couch watching a movie, Kian and Sarah decided to announce that their dating on Kian's YouTube, And the rest of the guys outside swimming in the pool.

Jc and I finished up the movie, I layed down in his lap while he twirled his fingers in my hair, To be honest sometimes it kinda hurt.

I smiled remembering how me and Jc met,

*Flash Back*

Sarah was always on her phone texting someone, Like I was to but she was doing it to the extreme. I walked over to my bed plopping down, Sarah had shot me a text, I quickly picked up my phone looking at the text.

Hai,Kinda bored can I come over? I've got some news.

Uh Sure, See Yah :)

In about a hour my door bell went off. I ran down the stairs tripping down the last one quicky regaining my balance. I opened the door to see Sarah standing there with a huge smile on her face.

"Honey who is it?" my mom asked.

"Oh just Sarah dont't worry about it" I replied

We stepped out the door, Sarah explained how when I turned 18 we were going to go to Cali so I could meet some of her other friends. And being me I said yes.

*Fast Forward*

I sat In the taxi with Sarah, I convinced my parents to move to Cali but Sarah could only come for a visit. We pulled up to a huge house and met everyone, Then Jc stood there flashing me a cheeky smile.

~~~~~~~~~~

I was quickly snapped out of my day dream.

 "Sharon...I..I ... I need to tell you something." Jc said, He looked like he was going to bust into tears.

I quickly sat up, "Babe what's wrong?"

"Sharon listen, I went to a party with a few old friends when you and Sarah were shopping, I ended up drunk and.... madeoutwithanothergirl,ItwasnotonpurposeIwasbeingdumbanddrunk.

I froze in fear and shock. I whipped my hand across his face and stormed away to go find Sarah.

I ran up the winding stairs while Jc called for me. I ran into Kian's room knowing Sarah was in there.

She whipped around and noticed the tears falling from my face.

"Sharon what happened?" She asked worried.

"Jc happened" I said between sobs.

She hugged me tightly. 

"What did he do?" She asked

"He decided to get drunk and slobber on another girls face." I said crying harder.

She hugged me again, "Sharon he was drunk, But you can live without him."

I gave her a weak smile.

~~~~~~~

After I calmed down I finally decided to go back down to the living room.

I walked down to see the guys sitting there, Jc's eyes were puffy and bloodshot. I wanted to go up and him and just accept his mistake, but I just could not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CWIFFHANGER!

Sowy but I had to!

I love all the o2l members so I'm not trying to be mean to any of them at all!

Love ya all! 

~Sarah :3