chapter 2

Time skip: after three periods
[lunch break]

Third person pov:

While you were waiting for your brother to arrive at the cafeteria, you served yourself food and reserved a table. 5 minutes past when he came in, he looked funny. His face was a combination of both lost, lost of breath, and worried. He might have ran after his class.

(Imma make this a convo line cause im too lazy to add them with sentences.)

A: y/n, how did you came here so fast?
Y/n: I've been here for minutes!
A: oh, sorry, did you bring me a meal

You gave him a death stare stating that you are annoyed and all you want to so is eat.

A: ok, so I'll have to get my own then
Y/n: you better do, how old are you to not get nor prepare your own food. Remember, i am the younger sibling here!

When you bursted your words, no one could here it cause the cafeteria was loud, lucky you weren't that loud.

[After lunch]

Y/n's pov:

I was walking around the school since i have a free period for two hours. I don't hang out with anyone really, only my brother and my older sisters are my friends. Even though i learn at a public school, i don't make friends.

One hour has passed, and i got tired, i sat at the nearest table i could get. It has a giant umbrella so it was fine, i didn't get sleepy hopefully. While wasting time to finally get home I was just staring at a beautiful plant feet ahead of me.

I can hear voices in my head.

Mom: y/n, your sister is graduating, she needs the allowance she needed, i don't think you and your brother can't continue schooling right now..

Y/n: why! Why?

Mom: so sorry sweetie, you both need to.

A: y/n, it's alright, we can stay here while Julie finishes her studies.

I cried thinking i was going to stop... Until...

???:Y/n! Are you okay?

You: ohh, haha I'm fine, just i was DAYDREAMING!! What the-

A: what, what do you mean??

You: i don't know, i was just staring at those plants then a scene came to me, like it was a daydream, heck why would i daydream of that.. i really hope not..

A: okay well my class has finished already and you have *checks watch* four minutes left before you leave, how about a snack??

You: im good, I'll just wait for the bell to ring.

A: okaay

[You got out of school]

*You two walked to home*

A: soo, do you wanna talk about that daydream of yours??

You: can i?

A: always

You: okay...

A/n: hey this is a bit of a short chapter but I'll still continue don't worry
•serenity•