The Youngest Serial killer In The World

Amarjeet Sada (sometimes referred to as 'Amardeep' Sada) is the world's youngest known serial killer, having committed three murders at the age of 8. Amarjeet was born in 1998 to an impoverished family in Begusaray, Bihar, India; His father is a laborer in the village of Musahri. In 2006 Amarjeet murdered his 6 month old cousin, the daughter of a maternal uncle. Shortly after, he murdered his own 8 month old sister. While Amarjeet's family and some villagers were aware of the child's involvement in these two murders, they were considered "family matters" and went unreported. In 2007 Amarjeet killed again, this time a neighbor's 6 month old daughter named Kushboo. Kushboo's mother, Chunchun Devi, left her daughter at the village primary school to sleep while she tended to her chores. When she returned, her daughter was gone. Villagers who knew of Amarjeet's past murders confronted him regarding Kushboo's disappearance. Amarjeet, seemingly proud of his actions, happily recounted the gory tale of how he killed the infant. He then led villagers to the shallow grave he had dug for Kushboo. Amarjeet told police, "Khapda de mar mar ke sura deliyay" meaning "I killed by beating her with a brick". He told police he had laid her down in the grass before beginning to smash her face with a brick, then covered the body in grass and leaves before returning to his home. Reportedly, all three murders were conducted in this manner. It is believed he also strangled his two previous victims, which may have been the cause of death prior to beating with a brick. Unfortunately, because his first two murders went unreported and there was no official investigation into them, details remain unclear. Police say, "He [Amarjeet] said he took the children to the fields and hit them with a stone and killed them. He has been charged with the murder [of Kushboo Devi]." Amarjeet was arrested on May 30, 2007 and "spoke little but smiled a lot" when asked about the murders. While being further questioned he, "Just smiled a lot and asked for biscuits."  

Superintendent Amit Lodha, a resident of Begusarai (90 miles/145 kilometers east of Bihari, the capital of Patna) said Amarjeet Sada appeared to be a psychiatric case. He was evaluated by professionals and found to be suffering from a conduct disorder. Panta-based psychoanalyst Shamshad Hussain found that this conduct disorder causes Amardeep to behave in a sadistic manner. Due to a severe chemical imbalance in Sada's brain, he receives a sense of gratification from inflicting injuries on others. A psychologist working on his case explained, "such aggression may be hereditary and may be caused because of great chemical upheavals in the brain.". According to a former psychology professor at Patna University, Sada did not have a sense of right or wrong when he committed the murders due to his conduct disorder. It is believed with medication, levels of chemicals in his brain can be balanced. Ultimately, the boy was charged with murder and tried as a juvenile.