My new Wallpaper 😋

Me: let's go on

Everyone: "Bwah,hahahahaha" "it so funny, you deserved it," Ojiro said

Everyone: "Bwah,hahahahaha" "it so funny, you deserved it," Ojiro said. Bakugou stood up and said, " WHO IS THE SHITTY FUCKARTARD WHO DREW THIS FUCKING SHIT!" Lida in the back said, "Watch your language, there are teachers here and it is disrespectful!" "THEN STOP LAUGHING IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOUR TEETH, YOU FUCKING BASTARDS!" his hand exploding ready to blow up the theatre. 

Kirishima raises his hand shakingly as he is trying to stifle his laugh not to annoy Bakgou any further, "-You had braces-🤭 " he whispers hoping not to break the hold on his laugh. "it's good that the rubber snapped in his mouth, who knows what would have happened to Izuku." Kimani with a devilish face said intentionally to piss off the pomeranian. Everyone nods in agreement while Kirishima and Sero are holding Bakugou down before he kills the human Pikachu. 

Me: Oooookkkaayyy😅😅. Next!

 Next!

*le gasp*."Katsuki, were u the one who pushed Midoriya down the stairs?" Lida has he was doing the hand robot thing. "As much as I hate fuckatard I would never do something like that, four eyes," Bakugou replied not looking at Lida.  

"Not even Midoriya could have avoided this," Jirou said with a slight shake of her head. The students looked at Bakugou who was stifling his laugh, with tears in his eyes. "Hope he didn't break anything, "momo said. 

"Even if he did, he's used to it," Uraraka said playfully as she nudged Midoriya. "I don't think that's a good thing, Uraraka," said as he sweatdropped. 

Bakugou takes out his phone as says" This will be my new wallpaper!" Then he thinks "imma send it to that old hag ... wait she'll kill me before I can even say my prayers". He turned purple as  everyone sweatdropped. 

I'm sorry everyone. My time has been a mess since I started writing and it just got a little better after a while. At first, I thought I had covid and had to isolate then my marks were dropping like a kite recently so I could not attend to the story. I will try my best to continue writing but not every week or something like that. But I hope you enjoyed this and have a fantastic day or night. Stay safe.  😷( •̀ ω •́ )y

Also, I didn't read through this so forgive any mistakes. 😶