Meet Y/n

We see a five year old boy named Y/n at home and by himself while with His baby sitter while his Mom and Dad are out. Let's see what happens

Y/n: hey where's mommy and daddy?

Babysitter: doing hero work dear. Do you wanna be a hero when you grow up?

Y/n: yeah I wanna be just like Mommy and Daddy!

Babysitter: how adorable, but dear its past your bed time so you should go t...

RING RING RING

Babysitter: oh dear who's calling this late? *picks up phone* Hello who is this? Oh god.... your kidding right...okay im sorry to hear that....ill tell him....thank you...*hangs up*

Y/n: who was that?

Babysitter: um dear... go to bed. Ill tell you tomorrow alright.

Y/n: alright then goodnight!

Babysitter:...goodnight

Timeskip to the morning:

We see Y/n walking out of his bed and changing and going downstairs.

Y/n: Good morning!! Hey is anyone hear? Ms Brown (the Babysitter name) Are you here? Huh there's a letter lets see what it says???

Dear Y/n:
Um sorry I had to go somewhere and I'm sorry to say but your parents....may never be coming back.....there dead honey.... Your mom was killed by a hero and your dad was killed by a villian....im sorry....and the way they died was your mom got raped and stabbed to death while your dad was also stabbed to death...im sorry.

Sincerely
Ms Brown

Y/n: ..... why.....why me....WHY!!!

Y/n runs up to his room and slammed the door and started crying

Y/n runs up to his room and slammed the door and started crying...that day was the day when he started hating heros and villans and planned to become strong so he can beat anyone.

Timeskip to when Y/n was 10

At this time Y/n was training with his quirk and pure strength and speed. He was going at it for 6 hours now. Every since the day his parents died he trained his hardest. And at this time Y/n knew what his quirk was and knew how to use it well for his age. But kids would bully him for his villainous quirk so Y/n had no friends. And he was homeless. So While he was training he met two girls his age walking by.