00.

it's odd, for Kunimi to disappear right after practice — making excuses from left to right and it has gotten his teammates curious and annoyed, Akira has always been reserved, but he'd never been like this

his attention always kept on his phone during breaks, red hues decorating his usual pale cheeks. cocoa irises, usually dull and tedious now sparkling each time he gets his chance to leave or when he receives a notification from his phone.

Tobio on the other hand, was the same — although he was more focused on volleyball, he'd make time for Akira too.

Kunimi would often leave his practice schedule just to watch Tobio practice his serves it has always left him mesmerized. of course, it only happens when Kageyama's teammates weren't there.

so, why exactly is karasuno's setter and aobajohsai's wing spiker acting so weird ? it left their teammates wondering, and both were determined to know.

↷ ⋯

ˋˋ do.. you think they'll know, Aki.. ? ˋˋ the raven murmured, his voice soft and delicate. it left butterflies on Akira's stomach, his heart swelling up in thought that he'd be the only one to hearing or seeing Kageyama in a vulnerable state.

ˋˋ they've been suspicious of me.. us. if they find out, you'll still be mine, won't you? ˋˋ he breathed out, slender fingers tangling itself on Tobio's soft tresses.

they've been cuddling on Kunimi's bed since they got out of practice, the usual arrogant, short-temperated king all snuggled and flustered in Kunimi's firm arms.

Akira had his head resting on top of Tobio's head, his slender hand running itself through his tresses. legs tangled under the blanket. ˋˋ of course, Tobio.. you don't have to worry about it, baby. ˋˋ Akira sighed softly.

it was unusual for the raven to be overthinking like this, Kunimi decided to pull his lover closer.. if it was even possible. ˋˋ i know it matters to you, but we'll be fine kags. ˋˋ Akira reassured, whispering sweet nothings near Tobio's ear, occasionally pecking a kiss on the raven's jawline.

that's right. they'll be fine, as long as they're in each other's arms.

catch me making more fanficsand leaving them hanging ajsjsj😭

and leaving them hanging ajsjsj😭