Chapter 3

*Lunar Goddess and Wolves*

He had brought me back into the room I had woken up in, now I was standing awkwardly in the middle of the room not knowing what to do. He sat down on the bed and patted next to him, I chose the other side of the bed. Keeping a good two feet between us. He keeps staring at me.

"What I am about to tell you might not make much sense and you might think I am lying, but I'm not." He starts, I can already tell this is going to go great, I hush the voice and continue listening.

"You were brought to this house for a reason, sweetheart. Something drew you in, do you know what it was?" I give him a confused look, Jamie was the one that brought me here, he hasn't mentioned Jamie yet though. "It was me," he states. "I drew you in."

"How is that even possible?" I finally spoke up.

"Well sweetheart, I am a werewolf and you are my mate."

Omg is this guy crazy, I have no idea. What should we do? Idk, we could play along? We need to just get out of here, but how? I'm working on it. Well work faster. 

He stares at me, waiting for my response while I have my little debate in my head. "Are you serious?" I ask carefully.

"Completely."

"Prove it." The words are out of my mouth before I can stop them, are you crazy? Potentially.

He raises an eyebrow at me, "are you sure. I wouldn't want to scare you."

Aw how cute he cares about us, now say no and RUN, "I'm sure." Omg you dumb bitch.

He gives me a shrug like 'I warned you' and gets off the bed. "Please don't scream, my ears are very sensitive." He says. I nod.

He steps over to the other side of the room and pulls off his shirt. Revealing his gloriously toned abs and v-line. I try not to drool and immediately avert my eyes down. He chuckles and my face turns red. I hear a pop and look up to watch the man shift and change, now there is a fully grown, very large white wolf standing in the room where the man was. My eyes bug out of my head, I wouldn't believe this if I hadn't just seen it happen. Well it's official, we have lost it completely, I might have to agree.

I edge backwards on the bed as the wolf moves closer, it takes up nearly a fourth of the room. It is bigger than most wolves and its eyes are a beautiful golden color. Not really what I was expecting. I don't know whether I should scream or run or piss myself. Maybe all three. Should I talk to it, it was a person at one point, does it understand me? I think it would be a lot more scary if the giant wolf was a lot less cute. It could almost pass for an enormous dog, I tilt my head, well maybe not. The wolf comes closer, I have no idea what to do. It slowly puts two front paws on the bed and rests its head between them. I don't move. It hasn't eaten me yet so that seems like a good sign. Maybe I'm not crazy and this guy was actually telling the truth and that werewolves do exist. I groan and drop my head into my hands, still keeping one eye on the wolf. I am too young to be having a mid-life crisis already. I hear the bed shift, I glance up. The wolf is now completely on the bed, laying at the foot. Its head is next to my hand and I watch as its tongue licks my hand. It's exactly like a dog. My mind briefly flashes, am I going to get rabies? I don't know, at this point I might as well just grow ears myself. 

The wolf backs off the bed and moves to the other side of the room. I watch as it shifts back into a man, a very tall, very shirtless man. "What the fuck?" It comes out breathless and shaky.

He starts walking back toward the bed and I go into panic mode. "What the FUCK!!"

"Hey, it's alright. I'm not going to hurt you. Please calm down." He tries to comfort me.