It's Parkinson not Pansy

Pansy looks to the taller figure eyes, she was only a few centimeters taller not much okay. It was just noticeable. She look back at her. Pansy straightens her back to heel her feet steadily on the ground, picking away Hermione's hands from her waist.

The girl sighed, crossing her arms, looking Pansy ground noticing the bleed. "I'm trying to help you and you're not helping." Hermione let go to see Pansy struggling for a bit, trying to offer her hands. Seemly Pansy noticed she had abandoned her books to help her, sickening. "You'll get a infection if you don't seek help."

Pansy stared at her for few seconds. Help? "I don't need your help." Pansy inched her way to the hall, rather needing it's help than letting the mudblood touch her again.

"I'll take you to the hospital wing. And then we don't have to talk for the rest of the day. Just let me help you, Pansy." A smile. Why was she screaming at her? And why in the bloody hełł did she use her first name? Pansy had never heard Hermione use her first name since they been on good terms heck since they last even spoke. Hermione would always stay quiet when Pansy had directed a question to her instead of only heeling off the other two as if Pansy was her weakness like she couldn't deny her anything. "Pansy?"

No, Parkinson doesn't give in first. "Ack just get to your friends. I'll find mine." She continued to march her— march is way to say it. More like desperately tried to inch her way from Hermione as it burned her to even see eye to eye from each other. Hermione followed close behind, still abandoning her books in the now unseeable hallway.

Her presence was just annoying Hermione. Most because she was just standing there doing nothing, nothing, but keeping a close eye on Pansy or her full attention. Why hadn't she ran back for her books?

"Jesus, why are you still here? Go on, go get your books or something." She tried shooing her away, but that did nothing to the 'courageous' Hermione Granger. Instead she had just gave Pansy a stink eye and continued to walk by her side.

"Pansy, I want to help you— let me help you."

"On with the Pansy thing, aren't you?" Pansy turned to lean her back on the wall to face Hermione. "Listen, I'm not Pansy to you. I'm fvcking Parkinson. You're smart alright, remember that, why don't you?"

Hermione stood there, poking an eyebrow out as if she did not understand the situation at her. Because seemly Hermione doesn't get it how a small crush had ruined their relationship, no Draco had ruined their relationship. Had Pansy been sorted into Gryffindor then they would've been happy. She would've been happy with her. Oh. So, that's how it is.

"Gone all mute now?" Pansy groaned, leaning her head back, her knee did hurt. If Hermione helped her then they were be rid of each other's presences soon enough. But that's not Hermione would want, would it? No need to think of that. "Fine, Granger. Hurry up, I wish to be washed off your stench." Pansy brought an arm for Hermione to take which she did.

Hermione's presence was still there which was annoying, but Pansy would have to deal with. Sooner they get to Hospital Wing, the better, plus she could miss out on Snape's lesson whatever it was today. Until bloody Hermione's voice had to say something.

"We're almost there Pan-...Parkinson." At least her name was rid of her mouth.