My Mistake || Chapter 2

As you guys walk out , draco leans his hand over and interlocks them with yours , they were cold but that didn't bother you , you feel butterflies rise in your stomach .

Pansy walks by and draco quickly moves his hand off of yours it makes you feel a bit sad but you understand . Pansy goes up to draco and says , " drakie poo , meet me in the restroom at the party I have a surprise for you  , " she says this while moving closer to him and practically grinding her body on his making me feel invisible , until she starts walking alway and finally notices you , giving you the most disgusted look she could .

Draco speaks , " you should come to the party later at 7 " your not quite sure if you should go so you just smile and nod your head earning yourself a grin .

You  glance at your phone and realize it's about to be 6 so you run along to get ready giving draco a flirtatious smile which he gives back .

Once your there you get dressed into your most elegant green dress , in the mirror you look absolutely stunning, the dress shows off your curves and it defines your body and fits your body so well  .

After  your done getting ready you make your way to the common room where the party is being hosted .
once you get there you see pansy and draco
kissing ?.. I made a terrible mistake . Did I really think the famous Draco Malfoy would fall with someone like me ?

You run out of the room making your way down the hall with tears building up in your eyes , daring to fall but you don't let them .

While running you crash into harry he says , " oh I'm sorry- y/n are you okay ? " you say your fine with your eyes all red and puffy . Harry  not caring what you say gives you a hug , you suddenly feel safe , wanted , harry speaks , " your okay y/n I'm here ."

You close your eyes and berry  yourself into his chest . You look up and see Harry starting right at you , his eyes twinkling in the light and the next thing you know your lips are on his . His lips were soft and tasted like vanilla . God that kiss was addicting  .

Harry stiffened at first but soon enough he was kissing you back with the same energy kissing you if you were a drug . Out of no where you see a figure standing not to far away from you and harry . you and harry stop and turn around noticing it was nobody else but Draco .

( AHHHH THE TEAA- I HOPE U GUYS LIKE THIS SM MORE TEA COMING SOON I CANT WAIT !! If you liked this make sure to give it a like , it helps me write more !!! <3 LYY )