Questonable || Chapter 3

You and draco locks eyes , as soon as he sees harry you can see that he got angry his eyes glinting with anger and sadness , he starts walking away in the opposite direction .

You mouth I'm sorry to Harry and run the way Draco is waking , trying to keep up with him because his legs are longer than yours . You finally catch up to him and grab him by the wrist , " what do you want , your little boyfriend is waiting for you , why don't you just go back to him " draco muttered in an annoyed tone .

How can he say this when he was the one with the tounge down pansy's throat.

Anger starts building up inside me how can he fucking act like nothing happened when I saw him, .

Your eyes start to sting and you start yelling ," how could you kiss pansy " , Draco freezes and turns around to face you , " I didn't kiss pansy ? " How could he not remember what he did , with that little pug face

. You start telling him that you had witnessed it after you left , and draco looks more confused then ever then he suddenly realizes " the drink " , you ask what drink ? "

" Pansy gave me a drink earlier demanding that I drank it so I did to get rid of her for a while ," you look at draco and say a love potion .

Draco became even more furious considering you had kissed Potter and that Pansy had gave him a love potion ."

" that still doesn't change the face that you kissed Potter ," Draco mutters under his breath . it was a mistake it was never suppose to happen you say convincing .

Though draco doesn't believe you and walks away from you .

A couple of days pass and your wondering if you should talk to draco and try to make amends .

You start walking towards Draco's room . The door is open thats weird he never does that .

You look in the creak and you spot no one other than Pansy and Draco cuddling on the coach . It honestly breaks you to see draco cuddling someone that isn't you .

You just want to go over to her and punch her in the face until he face is throbbing with pain ,when someone breaks you from your thoughts, " weird isn't it " says a voice , making you jump .

You turn around and see Blaise , you compose youself to make sure neither Draco or Pansy see you .

" So Draco and Pansy . are they dating ? you ask blaise . " I'm pretty sure they are " says Blaise . Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea to date Potter , at least for a bit to get Draco riled up .

You whisper goodbye to Blaise and you make your way to the gryfindoor common room and you whisper the password , " books " you spot harry right away he looks at your awkwardly considering you guys never talked about the kiss or Draco .

You give Harry a hug which he returns and you whisper in his ear , " can we talk in private ? " he says, He nods .

you grab his hand and take him to the quietest please you can find . you asked him if he would be interested in going out with you ?..

He starts at you blankly at first . What is he thinking ? His face unreadable .

He snaps you out of your thoughts when he says , " I would love too ."

( hii !! THEHE stay tuned for more . spicyness coming in the next chapter 💗. )