Sweet Dreams aren't made of these.

This is my first requested story so I do not own Wednesday, the only person I own in this story is Naomi. The plot for this story is centered around the fight between Jeff the killer and Slenderman. Now that that's out of the way, enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her lungs were burning and her legs were screaming at her to stop and rest but she refused to listen she couldn't afford to. Wednesday was currently running through a forest, tightly clutching a page in her hand, trying to out run a strange woman wearing some sort of fox mask.

'What the hell made me think that taking this page was a good idea!?' She scolded herself.

Mustering up all the energy she could Wednesday forced herself to run faster.

'If I can just make it out of these woods..'

Wednesday's train of thought was immediately derailed as something crashed into her from behind, causing her to slam into the ground. The weight on her back was momentarily gone only to be reapplied as the woman straddled her back. Wednesday turned her head having to crane her neck at an odd angle in order to see said woman. Wednesday couldn't really see much of the woman thanks to the mask, but she could tell that the woman had long black hair and pale skin.

'"What do you want from me!" Wednesday demanded.

The woman said nothing, her only response to her demand was to tilt her head to one side. The woman the moved her hand to grab some thing from behind her before a sudden noise caused her to freeze and snap her head forward. Curious Wednesday followed her gaze, the sight before her caused her to freeze in pure fear. Before her stood a tall man with no face wearing a suit, Wednesday didn't even have time to scream before a loud static like noise echoed through her head the extreme pain causing her vision to go black...

Wednesday popped her head off her pillow as she gasped for air in an attempt to clam the small panic attack the nightmare had caused.

"It was just a dream." She reassured herself as she wiped sweat from the pale skin of her forehead.

Taking a deep coming breath Wednesday glanced at her bedside table clock.

"6:30, Might as well get up.'' Wednesday ran a hand through her long pink hair before she push off her blankets and rolled off her bed.

Stretching her arms above her head, Wednesday walked out of her room and started to make her way to the kitchen before she stopped in front of a closed door.

"Might as well wake sleeping beauty." She said with a giggle.

"Naomi! Quick wake up the house is on fire and I ate all your pudding!!!" Wednesday screamed as she kicked open the door.

"Dare ga, nani o, naze, dono yō ni nagaiai!?" [1] Naomi screamed as she feel out of her bed.

"Oh my God you look like the grudge!" Wednesday said laughing so hard she had to grab her side.

Naomi attempted to glare at the girl in front of her through her black hair but couldn't help but laugh with her friend.

"Anata no tamashī wa ima no watashi ni zokushi." [2] Naomi said in a creepy voice as she slowly began to crawl toward Wednesday.

"I have now idea what you just said and it still seems creepy."

"I know I could have said something about unicorns and rainbows and you'd never know." Naomi said with a devilish smirk.

"Yeah but you didn't" Wednesday said.

"For all you know."

"Yeah well come on we gotta get ready our first class starts in an hour."