lean your head to my shoulder

You.. weren't really expecting that the abandoned Kokuyo Land can be seen without dust.

..or at least the big theater room that Mukuro always stays in.

There also has a sofa near the door, the rugged curtains, and the emptiness filling the middle part of the room. It was quite lively as Ken munched loudly to the snacks you brought for them and he actually s̶t̶o̶l̶e̶ took your (favorite flavor) flavored sweets that you were saving for yourself earlier.

You sat on the sofa, the cloth in the sofa breaking down but the cushion is still soft. Sometimes, you worry if one day a strong typhoon would come and destroy the whole place – since this place is really old.

A yawn escaped from your mouth – quickly covering your mouth with a hand. Realizing it was rude to the other girl who was listening quietly to your side, you apologized which she assured that it was fine. "Sorry, kinda tired."

"Sorry for the trouble with the lunch.." Chrome added, her gaze not meeting yours. Ken let out a loud hmph as Chikusa sighed beside him, looking to the other boy wolf down to his food. "It's okay, Chrome, don't worry."

"Haru and Kyoko are coming over here in 10 minutes," you said as your eyes read Haru's sent text to you a moment ago, "..would you like us to stay here for the whole day or go out somewhere?"

"um.." Chrome started, her eyebrows knitted in worry, "Here.. since you're tired, (Name)-chan,"

You smiled in response, "Thank you, Chrome."

Chrome looked to her surroundings, realizing she forgot her bag downstairs. She eyed you before standing up from her seat, "I'll go down for a bit!"

You nodded, smiling as she headed downstairs, probably looking for her school bag and Mukuro's spear. It was so comfortable on your spot, even though the sofa is old, the theater is deadly quiet, and the air is breezing through the windows. Sinking deeper on your seat, the comfort you received made you feel drowsy.

Few minutes later, light footsteps were heard from the halls outside the theater. The door was left open when Chrome rushed outside.

The sight of you sleeping welcomed Chrome as she tightened her hug to the bag she was holding in her arms, she put them down near the couch and sat beside you – snuggling beside you. The situation that she brought herself into made her nervous, this was the first time that she saw you dozing off to sleep unconsciously.

It's been minutes since the two other girls haven't arrived. Chrome decided to take a nap beside you as well, waiting for the other two.

The two girls arrived with Ken and Chikusa, escorting them or making sure they aren't enemies to Chrome and you. Ken loudly yelled on the entrance of the theater and Chikusa quickly shushed him when he saw the two of you sleeping. "Ken," he started, eyes widening a bit, "...be quiet."

Ken quickly turned around to snap on the guy behind him who quickly pointed out you sleeping on the sofa. Both of their eyes widened on the sight when they heard a familiar laugh from you.

"Kufufu," Mukuro's eyes stared at the two standing on the door, his right hand holding your left hand as your head leaned to his shoulder, sleeping quietly. Small snores were heard from you and Mukuro shushed the two before giving the two a threatening gaze. Haru and Kyoko peeked a bit after the boys quickly left the abandoned building.

Mukuro would stare at your face with a warm gaze as his free hand caressing the hair that was covering your face. Haru took some pictures before Mukuro would notice (he actually did, but let the girls anyway) and waited downstairs, squealing on the cute sight of the two of you.

You woke up shoving him off from you with a heavy blush on your face, completely awake when you realized you slept on his shoulder as he only chuckled in response.