Chapter 1

There is texting in this chapter, it’ll just be in italics
3rd person
Midoriya and Ochako lay spooned across Dekus bedroom floor, Ochako was laying on the bed whilst Midoriya was star spread across the floor. The two best friends were talking about anything that came to mind, their conversation had been going on for hours yet neither ever felt bored in the others presence.
They talked about anything and everything but now, the two were talking about the new dorm system UA announced earlier today.
“yeah- apparently the dorms are like big and we all get our own rooms and bathrooms! I’m so excited!” Ochako screeched.
The girl wasn’t lying, she was incredibly excited to live with her friends. Mina, Ochako and Asui had become the best of friends over the year they had at UA and the three were chaotic. Mina and Ochako were both particularly excited to move into the dorms to try and get some of their ships sailed~
The two girls loved love and romance, and they were really good at match making and telling how loves who. The dorm system just proved as a way for the two to get more information on their classmates love lives.
“yeah, I’m pretty excited too! Well be able to hang out with all our friends whenever we want and we can all have sleepovers and stuff!” Midoryia exclaimed, a bright smile covering his face and almost blinding Ochako.
The girl just laughed in response, then her face dropped like she made an amazing realization.
“WE SHOULD TOTALLY HAVE DEKU-SQUAD HANG OUTS!! OMG WE CAN INVITE ASUI AND IDA OVER TO ONE OF OUR DORMS AND HAVE A COOL SLEEPOVER!!!” the girl squealed, a smile as big as Midoryia decorating her face.
“What about Todoroki-kan?” Midoryia asked.
“Oh? He can come too! The more the merrier! I just kind of assumed that he wouldn’t want to join because he is pretty antisocial and isn’t good friends with us yet..” the girl said, her voice softer at the end.
“What? Todoroki-kan and I are really good friends! We hang out a lot and he always takes me out during the day time to go shopping and get food and stuff!” Ochakos face dropped.
“WAIT! YOUR FRIENDS WITH TODOROKI???? AND HE TAKES YOU OUT ON DATES!!!! I HAVE TO TELL MINA OMG THIS IS AMAZING!!! TODODEKU PEOPPPLLLEEE!” the girl screeched, quickly grabbing her phone to text mina. By the time Midoryia tried to stop her it was too late.
Zero gravity: MINA!!! DEKU JUST TOLD ME THAT HE AND TODOROKI ARE REALLY GOOD FRIENDS AND GO OUT ON DATES TOGETHER!!!!! OMG TODODEKU IS SAILING!!!
Alian Queen: WHAT!!!!!!
Alian Queen: OMG YAASSS!!!!!
“WAIT OCHACO-KAN I DIDN’T MEAN IT LIKE THAT! TODOROKI-KAN AND I ARE JUST FRIENDS I SWEAR, ITS NOT ANYTHING ROMANTIC!!” Midoryia screeched, his face was red with embarrassment and he lept onto the bed to try and take Ochakos phone from her.
The girl was quick though, dodging him and hiding her phone was out of his reach.
“WHATT????? SO YOU JUST GO OUT AS FRIENDS???” the girl yelled in response,
“YES OF CORSE! TODOROKI-KAN DOESN’T LIKE ME LIKE THAT I SWEAR!!” Midoryia yelled.
“do you like him like that?” ochako questioned, picking up on the fact that he didn’t deny his feelings for Todoroki but denied Todorokis feelings for him.
If Midoriyas face could get anymore red it would have, the boy was basically a tomato at this point. “I-I um- well- I” the flustered boy stammered out.
“you do!!!!! OMG MIDORYIA THIS IS AMAZING!” the girl hugged her best friend.
“I-I don’t know if I like him though… and its not like he would like someone like me anyways…” Midoriyas voice was small and weak when he said the last part. He had never really liked someone, and he never really expected someone to like him.
“hey, your amazing ok, Todoroki would be lucky to have someone like you. Anyone would. And, if you’re unsure about how you feel about him just tell me what you think of him and this love guru can help!” Ochakos tone was joking by the end, she always knew what to do to cheer her best friend up.
“well. I don’t know, when ever I’m around him I feel a little bit happier. He is strong and powerful, extremely intelligent and really good looking. Like REALLY good locking, like HAVE YOU SEEN HIM. And well.. I don know, when ever I’m around him I just- I don’t know how to describe it- I just feel really good. When ever he smiles my face heats up and when ever he laughs I get this weird feeling in my stomach. I mean, its not a bad feeling, I kinds like it but its only ever happened around him..” Midoriya was smiling as he finished talking, not a large smile but one Ochakos recognized to be a love struck one.  His hand was over his heart and he was just looking into the mattress.
“ITS LOVE!” Ochako screams. She threw her hands arms dramatically over her head and fell from her seating position onto her back.
“OMG I HAVE TO TELL MINA!” she yells, grabbing her phone and quickly taxing her bestie.
Midoriya could do nothing to stop her, he tried his hardest to take her phone before just giving up and shoving his face into the mattress. He knew by this point that Ochakos was unstoppable.
Zero Gravity: UPDATE; THEY ARNT TOGETHER YET BUT DEKU 100% LOVES TODOROKI AND TODOROKI 100% LOVES HIM BACK
Zero Gravity: LIE TODOROKI TAKES HIM ON DATES AND STUFF! AND LIKE WHEN EVER DEKU GETS A NEW ALL MIGHT THING TODOROKI BAUGHT IT FOR HIM
Zero Gravity: WE NEED TO GET THEM TOGETHER!!!!!
Alien Queen: YES 100% AND I HAVE JUST THE IDEA ON HOW TO~
Zero Gravity: SPILL BITCH
Ochako and Mina sat devising a plan, Midoriya was now just laying on his back, letting the two girls do their thing. If this is what it took to get Todoroki to like him then maybe he should trust them. The seem like the knew what they’re doing.
The girls texted for a while, about 40 mins they spent talking about how they were going to get Todoroki and Deku together, along side some other ships. It hadn’t passes the girls attention that Bakugou was acting extra friendly to Kirishima. Nor that Jiro and Momo hand been hanging out a lot recently.  And it didn’t escape mina that Ochaco and Asui had become very close, but she didn’t share that with her friend.
The girls decided that they were going to hold a party, get everyone tipsy and play truth or dare. They were going to treat it as a ‘whoo hoo we are in the sorms’ type thing and trick Ida to not attend. That way they wont get in trouble for the alcohol.
Both girls smirked at their phones in an evil manner, neither could see the other but they just knew what each other were thinking.
Midoriya, who had stopped day dreaming about Todoroki looked to Ochako. Knowing that he was on one heck of a ride when her saw her smirk.
________________________________________
1212 words.