Pregnacy Discovery

A week later, James has returned to beacon academy, and so our story continues.
_______
"Glynda, can you please wait for a second." I practically yelled as I tried catching up with her. 

"James, I don't have time for this, just go away," she replied, not slowing down for a second.

"Glynda, I'm not playing any games; I just got back and, we need to talk," James responded, catching up with her.

"I already tol-" Before she could finish, James had grabbed her arm and pulled her back to stop her, "What in the hell is this?" she asked angrily; as she tried pulling her arm from his grasp.

Luckily the halls were empty right now as Glynda had a free period for planning. So no one was around to witness their altercation occurring within the halls of Beacon Academy.

Tightening his grip on her are before she could pull away, " Hear me out, we need to talk about this, Glynda, I mean it." He was tired, and playing games was the last thing he wanted to do.

"James, let me go; I'm not eager to talk about this mess; I've got too much to do right now." looking at his eyes, she continued, "As you should know, you aren't exactly a priority to me right now."

Sighing defeatedly, James let her go; he knew that she wouldn't forgive him this time. Since it was the second time something like this had happened between him and somebody else, he watched her walk away.

_________

Turning around and heading for the elevator, he needed to talk to Ozpin.

"What do you mean; I'm irrational? James asked, walking back and forth the office, looking right at Ozpin; he continued, "I've tried talking to her, and she's insistent on not even uttering a word to me unless she has to." James finished his frustration showing.

"Maybe you should give her some space," answered Ozpin

"I've been gone for two weeks; how much more space could she need?" Moving over and sitting in the seat in front of Ozpin's desk, "I just miss her; I can't stop replaying what happened that day over and over."

"Yes, you made a mistake, we all do, and we learn from them; the most you can do is continue waiting. You can't force her into talking with you she's still not over what happened; all you can do is wait and be patient." Ozpin advised crossing his arms.
_______

"Glynda, I know your in there, open the door," James said, banning on the door.

Opening the door a bit, Glynda looked at him "Go away"; Yet before she could close it, James pulled the door open.

"No, we need to talk about what's going on," James said, walking into her room. " Why have you been avoiding me? don't you care about fixing what happened between us?' 

Closing the door, Glynda turned back around to look at him, leaning against the door. "Why don't you go talk to Irina and fix things with her? I'm sure she's still sad over you walking out on her." Glynda replied with a pointed look, not holding anything back.

"I've told you again and again that what happened with us was a mistake; I didn't mean for it to happen, I love you and only you," James said, his expression becoming desperate his anger long faded.
"Your right; what happened between you two was a mistake, and so was us getting together. I think you should go, James, I don't want to be with you anymore. Glynda replied, her voice holding little emotion as she moved off the door.

Before he could say anything back to her, he noticed her face turn pale. Walking past him into the bathroom, he heard her throwing up into the toilet. Rushing over to her side, he pulled her hair back and rubbed her back soothingly. When she stopped, he opened her cabinet to grab a towel; as he looked. He noticed a white stick lifting it; he felt his heart drop; it was a pregnancy test.

"Thank you for holding my hair back, i-" Before continuing, her eyes dropped to what was in his hand; she forgot she left the test in the cabinet.

"Glynda?" James said, looking up at her, the test still in his hand. "Are you pregnant?"

[ Oh, cliffhanger,  I'm halfway done with the next chapter, and it will be up soon. Sorry for the delay; I've got an SAT soon.]