CHAPTER TWO

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔THE GLAMOUR PRINCESS

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
THE GLAMOUR PRINCESS

The school year was officially over, and I was so happy that I ended up graduating the school year with a 4.0 GPA. It was inferential knowing that I took my academics very seriously. For this achievement, my parents bought me one of my favorite cars. It was a black 2021 Audi R8 Spyder with a beautiful black and red interior. I was in love with this gorgeous car from the very moment that I saw it and couldn't wait to drive it soon.

In the meantime, today wasn't just our graduation day; it was my childhood best friend Symone's eighteenth birthday. I've been knowing her since we were in diapers, starting PreK together, and so forth. Our parents were best friends longer than we have, meaning we were all like family to one another.

Someone began to buzz on the intercom while I was letting my hairdresser touch up my hair. My black, long, and thick hair were in Hollywood waves.

"Yes?" I stood up, pressing the button down on the intercom.

"Lovie, are you finished getting ready?" My mom questioned, speaking in her soft but airy tone. "You know that you're supposed to have your picture taken with your friends, right?"

"I'm ready. I just got my hair touched up," I answered, watching my stylist place my heels in front of me. "I'm coming."

"Good." She replied, seeming to sigh in relief at the fact that I finished getting ready. "We'll wait on you,"

I took my finger off of the intercom, getting into my Stuart Weitzman's Amelina Shine Pearly Crystal Stiletto Sandals that sold out everywhere. It paired perfectly with my Draped Off-The-Shoulder Green Stretched Velvet Dress. This entire look, including my soft glam makeup look, gave me old Hollywood glam.

I loved everything about this look, as it looked great against my soft and smooth, naturally glowing dark brown skin. The makeup made my chocolate brown, almond-shaped eyes pop even more. With my high cheekbones, perfectly arched brows, round Nubian nose, and full glossy Cupid's bow lips. It gave me complete confidence and more self-love.

"I'm ready," I uttered, carrying my Danika Ballsoffire, embellished leather black clutch that I also bought from Stuart Weitzman's. I also held onto the gift that I bought my best friend, knowing that she'd like it.

My stylist smoothed out my dress, making sure it looked good against my slim and tiny figure.

She opened the door, letting me walk out as I heard my cellphone ring. I checked my cellphone screen, noticing it to be Symone, better known as the Golden Girl of Sterling Hills Academy and Hollywood.

"Leilani, where are you?" She asked, speaking over the music that was playing in the background. "You were supposed to have been here,"

"I'm coming, dang," I told her, taking my time as I walked down the modern glass staircase. "Did your party start yet?"