『Protect』Giyuu x Shinobu//fluff

Request by: scftyeonie
Thank you so much for your request, hope you (all) enjoy!!

Giyuu x Shinobu [ぎゆう x しのぶ]

※✲✻❇❈✼✾❃❊

"Do you think i couldn't understand what you meant?"

❁❋❋❉❆❅✺✵

Warning!: Manga spoiler, because i think Shinobu(and)/Giyuu'll get OOC, so OOC warning?, poor grammar (sorry if i had mistakes that i couldn't see, i'm typing this on my phone, because my laptop was broken ;-;)

Disclaimer!: Even though i know this is too late to say this, but characters, this manga/anime, picture(s) were not mine, it belongs to their own author. I just own a little bit of the plot. The real plot was the person who requests this! Let's just say that i remix it like a music ~~ 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 ~~

✵✺❅❆❉❋❁✴✷✳❊❃✾✼❈

It's a nice day today, the sun was shining brightly as well.
     Isn't a nice day for the demon slayer to training hardly?

The pillars were training their 'students' very hard. But, it's not too hard until they died, it's just too hard until they passed out for a few hours.
           The day went pretty well. A lot of pillars were not forcing them too much, except for.... Obanai and Sanemi.....

Well, even though it's been a few months that a pillar died, Kyoujurou Rengoku. And, another former pillar was Uzui. He became a former pillar because he couldn't fight with his hand anymore.
         We did all know why, didn't we?

Hearing the 'GO! GO! GO! DON'T STOP!!' Words every day and it becomes daily.
        But, we realize that not all pillar that was still active was training their students.

Tomioka Giyuu, one of the 'active' pillars. Known as the only pillar that didn't teach anything. He closes the 'gate' for people that want to train.
       But, the most dangerously, a warning from Kagaya, that Muzan will be coming.

It's not really a surprise anymore since Nezuko can stand the sun.
       "Tomioka-san, you have to train those people!" The sounds from a butterfly pillar that was knocking on the water pillar's door over and over again.

"No." Giyuu said. He always said that every time people said that he had to train people.
        "What?!" The butterfly pillar was shocked by the answer.

Before Giyuu could say anything, suddenly, there's a bang sound, like dings.
      Reflect, he looks back and sees that the butterfly pillar was already near him, she's walking fastly.

Her expression was smiling, but that smile was a warning that you HAVE to go run.
      "Tomioka, let's have a 'good' talk for a while, shall we?" The butterfly pillar said.

Yes, the butterfly pillar name's Shinobu. Kocho Shinobu.

Giyuu's expression was shocked (let's imagine that his face was a chibi one and he has a shock expression). He doesn't know that she'll do this.

"W-what do you want?" Giyuu asks, his voice were trembling.
        "I want we have a talk about your training, Tomioka-san!" Shinobu said while smiling.

Shinobu was walking towards him and began to sit right in front of him. "Hmm since you didn't want to train them..." Shinobu said.
        "let's have a challenge!" Shinobu said. "What--" Giyuu's voice was cut by Shinobu. "if i win, you have to train those troops(sorry)." Shinobu said.