「Protect」Giyu x Shinobu [fluff] pt.2

This is part 2 of Giyuu x Shinobu (≧ω≦) hope you guys enjoy it!!

✾❉❅❆✷✼✵♠

✷❈※✴❃❈

"I'll always protect you, no matter how much i should suffer, and i'll find you no matter what! I promise you, if we were reincarnated, no matter if we a human or animal, i'll always find you."

❈❃✴※✷✵✼

Warning!: Manga spoiler and bad words (i try my best for censored it).

Disclaimer!: The photo on this page is NOT owned by me. It's own by the author who makes the picture. Kimetsu No Yaiba and the characters in here were NOT own by me. It's own by the author make this manga (if i could remember, their name's GOTOUGE Koyoharu[?] sorry if i wrong.), the original plot was NOT by me, it's own by the person who requests this.

△▽▽▶▷◁◀

"Let's next to the other challenge!" Shinobu said.

。。。。。

Like the rules, the first round is, Shinobu will the one who will catch Giyuu. And the second round is Giyuu will be the one who will catch Shinobu.

"Ready..." "Set...." "GO!" Aoi said. Kanao was going to a mission that Kagaya gives, that's why Aoi was replacing Kanao. 
            Shinobu began to jump towards Giyuu. Giyuu began to dodge it. Giyuu uses his hand on the wooden floor to jump away. Giyuu notices that his haori almost touching Shinobu's hand, Luckily, Giyuu hurriedly flaps his haori so Shinobu couldn't reach it. 'Phew, what a close call.....' Giyuu thought.

Shinobu landed and began chasing Giyuu. Using one of her breath technique to run over him. As Giyuu were dodged away again and again. But, Giyuu got slips off, Giyuu began to fall. He uses his hands to jump off.
           "Aww, it's too bad, i thought you'll be falling. It'll be fun to see you're falling~" Shinobu said. Giyuu looks at her with a surprising look. Giyuu began to wake up. "....." Giyuu just stayed silent.

Shinobu began to swing her legs towards Giyuu. But Giyuu began to dodge to the bottom. Using his right hand and his feet for run crossing Shinobu. Giyuu began to jump off (why did suddenly my fanfic become action? It's ok though, so i could make a story that has action things XD)
          "Stop running away, would you?" Shinobu said. Shinobu jumps towards Giyuu and began to swing it again. "Shinobu-sama!! Wai--" Before Aoi could finish her words, Giyuu already using his hand to push her feet to the ground, which makes Shinobu falls towards Giyuu.

Reflect, Giyuu began to catch Shinobu, as they fall to each other. Landing right on Giyuu's head. Shinobu was above Giyuu, it looks like Giyuu was saving Shinobu from falling. "Ugh....." Giyuu groans(?). Surprisingly, Giyuu began to stroke Shinobu's head.
      Shinobu's eyes widen when Giyuu strokes her head. She hurriedly gets up. "Tomioka-san, are you okay?" Shinobu said panicky. "It hurts....." Giyuu said.

(I hope this is not cringing)

In the end, the next round has to do it tomorrow because Giyuu recklessly doing something that he shouldn't do. Maybe he wants to stop for a while? Or it could be because he doesn't want Shinobu to get tired? Or maybe..... He feels tired? Or.... He doesn't want Shinobu to get hurt? That's why he did that? Who knows?
          Shinobu couldn't get him. He supposes to dodge it instead put her feet down. 

Anyway, Giyuu was at the butterfly estate, he was resting there, instead of going home rest there. Giyuu was sleeping while Shinobu sits on the chair that was next to him. "Why did you do that, Tomioka-san?" Shinobu mumbles.
        Shinobu began to stroke his hand. "I couldn't understand you at all...." Shinobu said. Suddenly, Shinobu thinking about Giyuu was stroking her head. She began to blush. 'What is that even mean?' Shinobu thought. 

'I think i'm too overthinking....' Shinobu thought. Shinobu began to her head on the bed, using her arms for support. "Yeah.... I'm too overthinking...." Shinobu mumbles. Shinobu began to close her eyes.

The next day。。。。

Giyuu opens his eyes and sees Shinobu was sleeping beside him. Giyuu was surprised until he jumps. He notices that Shinobu held his hand. Giyuu was silent for a moment. But he began to stroke Shinobu's hand with his other hand slowly.
          Knowing there's something in her hand, Shinobu began to open her eyes and see Giyuu was stroking her hands gently. Even though he uses a flat face, but inside, it's a soft expression. "Tomioka-san, are you awoke already?" Shinobu asks while rubbing her eye.

"。。。。 Yes." Giyuu said. "Good, let's go to the other challenge after you get ready!" Shinobu said. She began to get up and walk away.

4 hours later。。。。。

Giyuu wears his haori and took his nichirin. 'A few hours later, there'll be a meeting....' Giyuu said.
       Suddenly, there's a knock from the water estate. Giyuu walks out of his room. He slides the door and sees Kanao. 

"Tomioka-san, are you ready for training with sensei*?" Kanao asks. "..... Yeah." Giyuu said. 

A/N: Idk how Kanao said Shinobu's name, so i decided to use Kanao said Shinobu's name with 'Sensei' because Kanao is Shinobu's Tsuguko. 

❈✾❉A little bit time skip~ ❅❆✡

At the butterfly's estate。。。。

Giyuu puts his Nichirin to the table. Giyuu began to walk towards Shinobu. "Should we start?" Shinobu asks. Giyuu nods.
        Giyuu began to jumps towards Shinobu. Shinobu began to jump away. Using his leg to land on the wooden floor, Giyuu uses his right hand to reaches Shinobu's haori. But, Shinobu uses her hand to swing her haori to make her Haori stay away from his hand. 

Shinobu began lands on the wooden floor. She uses her hand on the wooden floor. Giyuu began to chase Shinobu. While chasing Shinobu, Shinobu began to jump off over and over again just to dodge Giyuu.
         Shinobu began to turn around like dancing while Giyuu reaches her over and over again.

Suddenly, Giyuu uses his hand to swings his arms to reaches her. Shinobu's eyes widen when she's seeing it. Surprise, Shinobu began to slip. Giyuu reflects and began to grab Shinobu's shoulder and using another hand to protect her head.
           Shinobu and Giyuu began falling. But luckily, Shinobu didn't get hurt because Giyuu protects her. Shinobu closes her eyes tightly.

"Are you alright?" Giyuu asks. Shinobu opens her eyes and she shocks when she sees that Giyuu's face was right in front of Shinobu. Shinobu began to blushing really red. "Y-yeah i'm alright...." Shinobu said. Before Shinobu could say anything again, suddenly Mitsuri came in.
         Mitsuri slides the door without knocking the door and suddenly yells. "What are you doing, Shinobu!! The meeting will be sta--" She cut her voice and see that the position of Giyuu and Shinobu. Mitsuri was surprised and began blushing so red. 

✡❆❅❉✾❈

Part 3 i coming soon!! ⸜(*ˊᗜˋ*)⸝

A/N: Like pt 1, part 3 is already finished, i just need to edit it again. 

Hope you enjoy UwU

Total words: 1161 words