FAMILY TRIP

AUTHORS POV

The next day after the party , Mr. Jeon called Mr. Chung and planned a trip to a island called Mauritius . There are two intentions behind this trip 1st is to spend some quality time with there families and 2nd was to bring jungkook and y/n closer...

___________________________

Y/N POV 

*at the dinner table, same day *

"y/n ~ aren't you tired of all this work from last one month ?" my dad asked me.

" yeah my poor child whenever i see you , either you are on your laptop or kitchen or at the KBS world " mom added. " maaa i am fine , besides i love my work " i said while having dinner.

"so me and Mr. jeon have planned a family trip to Mauritius" he said plainly while having his dinner , and my expression changed after listening that jeons are also coming to the trip, which means jungkook !!!

"i know you are happy y/n , you can get excited and start packing , we will be leaving day after tomorrow " said my mom. i finished my dinner and texted jungkook .

y/n: hey ! do you know about the trip?

jk: yes ! i just got to know while we were playing play station in the living room .

y/n: its going to be fun ! 

jk: totally! 

then i called my manager to tell her about the trip , and she told me that i am good to go for  a week ,thanks to the pre shoots, worth a month.

THE NEXT DAY

today me and mom are going on a shopping spree with Mrs. jeon and hyejin unnie..

i drove my SUV to jungkook's apartment to pick up unnie and Mrs. jeon. they both hopped into my car " LET'S GOOO!!!"  everyone exclaimed and i drove the car to the mall .

"i love ladies party" i said to unnie while we were shopping in ZARA . 

"me too. " she scrunched her nose and replied to me .

after shopping , we went for a full body spa, all four of us to relax and beautify ourselves.

"aaaouch" i screamed when the lady was pulling hair from my body.

"bikini wax is always painful " said unnie who was having the same beside me , we were separated by a curtain . " yeah , tell me about it " i said and we both giggled.

"why did they chose beach as a location ?!" i said in an annoyed tone.

"so that we can enjoy the warm ocean and wear bikinis" she looked at me and winked .

"unnie you are engaged , but we are just friends..." i said in a plain tone.

"and we are going there to change that dumbo." she said to me .

"we'll see what will happen....." i said to unnie and the lady finished her work and we dressed up and all of us came back home after having dinner at a good restaurant .

_______________________________________

D-DAY

JUNGKOOK POV 

i woke up early in the morning and as usual, went to the gym , i already packed everything for the trip and was going through a mental check, i came back home after an hour , to see my whole family including hyejin noona ready and sitting in the living room.

"why are you guys ready so early ?" i asked confused about what's happening.

"uhh...because our flight leaves in three hour from now " hyung said sarcastically and everybody laughed on my cuteness.

i quickly took a shower and changed into denim shirt and creme coloured pants.

my driver drove us to the incheon airport , where the chungs were waiting for us.

i saw y/n she was wearing a summer top and sweatpants and that's why i like her 'comfort+fashion' . she looks effortlessly beautiful. its going to be a 12 hour long flight and we booked the business class because me and y/n we both are celebrities so its not safe.

we all got inside of our private waiting room which looked like a lounge , where me and y/n ,hyung and noona, sat on a separate table and our parents were happily chatting somewhere else .

"have this " she opened her bag and offered a long aluminium packed sandwich .

"i know you didn't had your breakfast" she said , i took it from her hand and started eating .

"its delicious but how did you know?" i asked . " unnie called and told me that you forgot the timings and went to gym" she said while cupping her own face cutely. we talked about work for a bit then it was boarding time.....

after  binge watching 1 series and having three meals together we finally reached Mauritius.

everyone slept in the flight but me and y/n didn't, we are very jet lacked .

all the arrangements are done by our parents this time. they have arranged two SUV's to travel around for the week. me , y/n , hyung and noona were in one car and the rest were in the another.

Hyung was driving while noona sat in the passenger seat . Me and y/n sat at the back  feeling sleepy but satisfied with view and the crisp summer air,  that blew through our hair.

we all got into the luxury resort that our dad's have booked , y/n observed the resort very carefully i think maybe because she is a hotelier.

"here ,come and take your room key " my dad called me and handed me a key card.

Y/N POV 

I asked dad " where is my key?" . "you and jungkook have a deluxe suite ( have more than one room inside)" my dad said to me... actually i expected something like this to happen....

"let's go i am very tired " i said to jungkook and we both walked to our suite and he opened the door where the luggage was already kept nicely with two welcome drinks on the side table.

"i am going to sleep ." i said to him and went to my room and closed the door, he did the same .

AUTHORS POV

There were two bedroom , one kitchen , 2 bathrooms , one open beach view jacuzzi, a emerald green pool and a living space in their suite.

_________________________________________

what's going to happen in Mauritius ?