My time

Y/N POV

I can't take my eyes off from my hand , i am having a hard time believing that i am engaged , and that to jeon jeong guk(his actual spelling) I am currently on cloud nine.

we are leaving for seoul tomorrow morning, But it doesn't matter anymore as we now have, two weddings to plan. "princess? what are you thinking about?~" he asked in an angelic tone.

"that now we have two weddings to plan..." i answered and everyone laughed as we were still at the restaurant having our last meal in Mauritius together. 

After our dinner together we came back to our suite.  As soon as we got inside , jungkook closed the main door and pushed me to the wall to kiss me passionately showing how much he controlled himself till now. I answered back to his kiss with the same intensity. 

We pulled away together and he kissed my forehead . " you wanted to kiss me soo bad~Mr.jeon?" i asked him while playing with his tie , " yes , i wanted to kiss you soo bad , soon to be-Mrs.jeon." As he said it , butterflies appeared in my stomach , thinking that i will soon be called as jeon y/n everywhere. he noticed me blushing because of his words.

"we should be sleeping now , so that we can binge watch another series tomorrow in the flight." he said jokingly , and we both laughed. 

i went to my bathroom and he went to his to freshen up, and changed into this

i looked at my self one last time in the mirror before going to jungkook's room

i looked at my self one last time in the mirror before going to jungkook's room.... but when i got there i saw he was not there , then i heard the sound of the water running in the bathroom, so he is still in there ... so i jumped  on the bed , just excited about my life hehe... i pulled out my phone from my purse which was lying on the side table, and looked at the engagement pictures which everyone sent me , that moment was playing in my head again and again as i looked at  our pictures .

"what are you looking at and smiling like an idiot , besides me?" oppa asked me jokingly, as he stood in front of the bathroom door , shirtless and wearing black shorts, drying his hair with towel. "our engagement pictures" i said while showing him my phone , " oh , i see" he said and giggled , as he kept his towel to dry on the rod and went to blow dry his hair. I observed him closely now ,  i want to learn everything about him slowly -slowly everyday , because i have to and want to spend the rest of my life with him. 

"i know your fiancé is handsome, stop staring" he said cheekily, " i wasn't staring at you , i was observing you." i defended myself. 

"and what have you observed?" he asked while turning off the dryer and keeping it on its place.

"that my fiancé is a perfect man." i said , he listened to me while coming towards me , and slowly climbing the bed towards me sensually, i suddenly started feeling hot and felt my ears turning red, as he got closer , making me slide down between his hands , he hovered over me and looked into my eyes and said "then you should know that my fiancée is the most perfect woman in this world" he said while stroking my hair lovingly , " unnhuh?" i asked playfully , 

"unnhuh" he answered . He kissed my forehead , then my eyes , then my nose , then lips, then started giving wet kisses to my jawline till the collar bone whereas his hands were holding my exposed tummy and caressing it , making my hormones go haywire . As i kept my arms around his neck and ran my hands through his hair. 

I moaned a little because of the pleasure he gave me , but enough of me now . 

I kissed him bringing his face closer to me and then turned him , now i was sitting on his tummy and we pulled away from the kiss to look into each others eyes , his eyes told me to keep going . So i started kissing and nibbling on his left ear, as he started panting which indicated that he was enjoying it . Then i slowly went down towards his jawline which i always wanted to kiss , then the collar bone as he held my long hair, so that they wont disturb our love making session while my hands trailed up and down over his abs. Then i finally kissed him on the lips again for a few minutes and then got down on the bed by his side , he interwined our hands and kissed the back of mine. "i love you " he said . " i love youu" i replied.  he covered us by a blanket and we both fell asleep.

*MORNING*

As i opened my eyes , the first thing i saw was my ring and smiled . I woke up first , oppa was still asleep , his face was buried in the crook of my neck sideways and his right arm and leg were on my body , 'he loves to cuddle' i thought and laughed , such a nice morning but unfortunately our time in Mauritius has came to an end, we have a flight to catch after 5 hours from now.

I decided to wake him up because we need to pack and get ready for the airport , "oppa ierona~~" i shook him a little , as he changed his position and released my body from his grip, and stretched , and slowly opened his eyes by facing towards me ,"good morning handsome~" i said. "good morning , beautiful" he replied in his morning voice, "what do you want to have for breakfast?" i asked him, "kimchi-buchimgae(kimchi panckes)" he replied. 

"okie~ " i said and got up from the bed while tying my hairs into a bun , i walked towards my room to freshen up and then the kitchen.

JUNGKOOK POV 

When she asked me about the breakfast , it got to me that , this is how it will be after we get married. It  was the best feeling in this world because now i have someone , who looks after me and vice-versa.

i did my morning routine and showered too , then wearing a white-t shirt and blue ripped jeans , i started packing my stuff...."OPPA ~BREAKFAST IS READY ~!" i heard y/n calling me , and i went towards the kitchen to see kimchi buchimgae as i wanted, "wow they look delicious " i complimented . "i bet they will taste too" she replied , and i started having the breakfast while y/n made more pancakes and i asked her "i am not gonna eat soo many !" i said to her in a concerned tone ..."it's not for you , it's for our family" she said while laughing , she still in her night dress . "omma , appa should thank me " i said. "why would they do that?" she asked me, while cooking. "because i got them such a perfect daughter-in-law" i said jokingly, and we laughed.

Y/N POV

After i was done cooking , i showered and packed my stuff  and wore a plain baby pink crop top and black cotton pants and sports shoes , while jungkook was on a video call with his band members. 

We were ready to go back home now. When i was coming to Mauritius i didn't expected to get engaged within 6 days , 'this is crazy but feels right' i said to myself. As jungkook pulled both of our luggage out of our suite and i one last time looked at the paradise where we made so many memories and closed the door.

*IN THE FLIGHT*

i was sitting besides unnie for now because we wanted to talk , as flight was long we used to exchange seats whenever we felt like. "you both went so fast from dating to an official relationship and then getting engaged " unnie said jokingly , " yeah now i remember you told me that it's different in different cases" i said teasingly and "now we are actual sisters yay!" unnie exclaimed . "yeah...but we have so much to prepare "i said to her 

"we should start shopping from tomorrow " she suggested. "yeah, your's and Junghyun oppa's wedding is first so we should start preparing from tomorrow but i might be a little busy with my show , so please understand if i am not there all the time." i explained to her and she patted my shoulder and said "i understand." 

After a long flight we finally reached Korea, Seoul.

_________________________________

hey readers enjoying or not?