❤CHAPTER ONE❤

Above is a picture of Tara Campbell. She's cute and pretty isn't she?

𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑨'𝑺 𝑷𝑶𝑽

Alighting down from my mom's car,I realized that I'm going to have a fresh new start and that I'm going to go to a new school and find good friends that aren't rude like the ones I had in my school back in Washington.

" Tara" my mom called out to me, "Help me and get the remaining luggage out of the car.
"Okay mom I'm coming" I replied .As I got hold of the luggage. I had a quick glance at the beautiful house before me, it's just gonna be me and my lovely mom in this spectacular house. I still wondered how my mum managed to secure a beautiful house in this estate.

The house was really beautiful even though it's a bungalow. It was covered in white and Ash paint with the front supported by two big pillars which were made of bricks in Ash colour while the ground was covered with interlocking.

As I dropped the luggage in front of the house, I decided to walk towards the back and was amazed by what I saw next, it had a swimming pool with nice trees in the surrounding. Looking at it I knew for a fact that I'm going to love my stay here in Lagos State, Nigeria.

I happily entered inside to freshen up and was so impressed with my new room. Every furniture was covered with either pink of black colour. I went to the bathroom which had pink bathroom faucets in order to have my bath and after that I came out of the room wearing my pyjamas.
Immediately I saw my mom, I hugged her and thanked her for everything.

"You like your room, right"my mom said
"No" and immediately her face turned to a frown
" I don't like it, I love it"
She hugged me and kissed my forehead
"I want to give my baby the very best in order for you to be comfortable"
"Thanks a lot mom"
She took my hand and led me to the sofa where we sat down
"Tara, I would want you to start school as soon as possible and I have a school in mind
"Oh okay, what's the name"
"The name of the school is Peaceville British Highschool
Wow, interesting name
"I've got the principal's number already, he called me and said that you'll have to take the entrance exam first"
"Fair enough" I said I'm going to Ace this test
"That's my girl, I'm so lucky to have a brilliant daughter like you"
I yawned indicating that I was feeling sleepy
"You can go and sleep now, we had a long flight"
"Ok mom" I said in between yawns

I sluggishly went to my room and thought of how my new school will be before drifting away to sleep.

Hey guys , how was my first chapter? I hope you liked it, pls remember to vote and comment, thanks once again for adding this book to your library.