❤CHAPTER TWO❤

Here's a picture of Michelle Jones
I will continue to post the characters like this since I was having problems I initially.

TARA'S POV

Grrrrrrrring
My alarm clock rang indicating that it was time to get ready for school
Fortunately for me, I passed the exams and I gained admission into Peaceville British High School to study science. Yes, I wanted to become a Medical Doctor- A Pediatrician. I have this passion to care for children and save their lives.

I sluggishly went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and have my bath. I came out and quickly wore my undies and my uniform. The uniform consisted of a blazer which is to be worn on a long-sleeved shirt and a plaid tie of yellow and black. Also I had to wear a skirt of course, the skirt was the same as the tie (plaid yellow and black skirt) with a pair of black socks and black flat shoes.I picked up my pink school bag and went out to eat my breakfast and went to my mom's car..

"Mom are we there yet" I said to her
"Sweetie, we are almost there, don't worry you won't be late on your first day"
I had to start to start on Tuesday cos I wrote the exams yesterday and I passed  that's why my mom's paid my school fees and bought the school's uniform which fitted me perfectly and my skirt was above my knee a little cos I hate long dresses, ugh, it makes me feel somehow, I think.

As my mom stopped the car on front of the gate, I kissed my mom on the cheek and got down from the car.
"I'll come and pick you later, okay
"OK mom" I said

As I walked into the magnificient building which is now my new school, I searched for my class and saw Ss2 A. The classes were four in number- two for Science and Technology and two for Arts class. So entered into the class and settled down in one of the seats in the middle. I brought out my new books and began to write down my names on them.

Soon after I heard chattering which means that my classmatrs were approaching. I looked down at my books in order not to see the glares some of them would give me.

"Hey" someone said to me, I looked up Immediately and it was girl.
"This is my seat"
"Ohk" I said to her and I got up searching for where I would find an empty seat to sit on.
"You can come and sit with me" I heard a girl say and i turned towards her direction. She was so cute, with pretty pink lips I could touch her cheeks all day. I sat down and made myself comfortable on the seat.

"My name is Michelle Jones, what's yours"she asked
"I'm Tara, Tara Campbell, I said immediately
"Ohk" she said. "Welcome to PBHS , a school with so many surprises.
" Hmm, surprises, like what exactly" I said
"OK, let me explain, there are so many things going on in this school
" You're scaring me, please very well" she laughed and said
"I didn't mean it that way my dear, we always have so many juicy gossips in this school to talk about"
"That's interesting"

"Yeah, I know right, teachers, students, youth corpers and so on. And if you hadn't noticed the boys in our set are really handsome and hot, like they are the hottest set of boys in the history of PBHS.
"Ohhh" I said while blushing
"And looking at things , I think that you'll soon be every guy's it girl".
"Are you serious"
"Yes oh, its like you don't know that you're very pretty and hot, have you seen your killer ass" she said in between laughter.

I blushed hard and my cheeks turned a light shade of pink which was visible because I  had a light skin.
"Look who's blushing"she said
"Ok, ok i admit it I'm hot but I just got here, I'm gonna take my studies seriously.
"OK, I understand"she said

Immediately our maths teacher walked into the class and asked if there was any new students. I sighed immediately and realized that this was going to be a routine for the next few days. I boldy stood up smiling and said,

"Hello guys, my name is Tara Campbell and I'm your new classmate".

So, how was this chapter, I hope you liked it.
Please kindly tap that pretty orange star at the bottom. Remember to comment, constructive critism is allowed, no hurtful comments.😘😘😘