𝟎 - 𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒

Hayal won't let go of her tribal traditions and she will always fight for it, but there is one thing that has stopped her, love. She doesn't want it but has been forced many times. But while walking in the woods, she gets captured by the most fierce and dangerous Mongol warrior, Kongar. But when it turns out that he didn't capture her for information, she starts to wonder why. Batur Bey, Dundar's son also likes her and is now stuck between being pulled between them. Will Hayal make it out and find who she loves, or will she stay the way she is and ignore the words of her family and friends.

Bala and Osman love each other, but Sheikh Edebali always has a reason for not getting married. Osman starts to get infuriated and Bala is getting hardly affected by this so things start to get shaky between them. Will their love for each other last, or will they part their ways?

Gonca and Boran slightly like each other, but none of them have actually admitted the fact that they do. Emine likes Boran but isn't aware of his love for Gonca. Will Emine become aware and back down, or will the competition begin for both of them?

Konur and Osman went to save Princess Adelfa. When Konur saw her, he couldn't believe himself. On the other hand, Adelfa likes Osman. Will Konur be able to get what he wants?

Alisar is a problem for almost everyone. The problem concerning him is his love split between Aygul and Bala. 

A lot of unexpected people will make an appearance in the book, meaning if you've watched Dirilis Ertugrul and you don't like some of the deaths or disappearances, your questions and wants can be answered here and in my other book, Fight Me Over. 

(All characters in this book {except for Hayal and Emine, Emine's family, when some of the characters come,  and the relation between Hayal and Osman} belong to Bozdag Films and History)

I would like to give my credits to @dandiewrites for giving me the idea of writing this book by reading one of hers (Your books are really good, keep writing!).

My story starts from episode 10 of Kurulus Osman. If you watch those episodes, you will get a good idea of the fights and planning.