OhmFluke 18+

Ohm had been gone for a couple of weeks for a solo fan meet and all he could think about was going home to his baby and showering him with all the love in the world.
He wasn't supposed to be home for another three days but he wanted to go home early to surprise his boyfriend.

As soon as he arrived at the house, he nearly ran to the door, fixing his appearance before knocking on the only thing separating him from his love.

As soon as it opened, he engulfed Fluke in a hug, picking him up and twirling him around in the air.

He gently put him down and nuzzled his face in the crook of his neck.

God, how he missed his scent.

"I missed you so much baby." Ohm whispered into his hair as he pressed a kiss against his forehead and threw his arms around him once again.

"O-Ohm, you weren't supposed to be home for a couple of days." Fluke stuttered out and Ohm was confused at the fear in his voice.

Until he saw a pair of men's shoes by the door.

"Um, we should go out right now! You can wait at the car and I'll get ready and meet you downstairs okay?"

"Who's shoes are those?" Ohm asked and he felt Fluke go still in his arms.

The air went silent and he could hear the shower starting from the master bedroom.

He released his grip on his waist and slammed Fluke against the wall, pinning his wrists above his head.

"Is someone here with you?" He whispered lowly as Fluke shook his head, slightly shivering at the tone of his voice.

"No, I promise it's not what it looks li-"

"I see you've been misbehaving while I've been away. I can hear the shower running, why are you lying to me?" Ohm questioned as he tilted his head, his face only centimeters away from his.

"Are you not going to tell me?," Ohm smirked as his fingers ghosted the line of Flukes back, causing chills to run through his spine.

"I guess I'll just have to ask your body then."

The taller man dived for the skin of his neck, biting the smooth flesh until it turned dark red. He pressed open mouthed kisses to the base of his neck and stopped at the bend of his collarbone, sucking the spot as Fluke writhed underneath his touch. His hand went down to his ass, squeezing as Fluke let out a high pitched whimper making Ohm twitch.

"O-Ohm." Fluke moaned as his hand brushed against his growing erection, tracing the outline of his member through his jeans. Fluke watched, wide eyed, as Ohms hand undid the others belt and slipped his palm into his pants. Slowly stroking the hardened body, Ohm released his wrists and grabbed Flukes chin, turning him to look at his face.

"Keep your hands up." He ordered and Fluke nodded, clenching his fists as he tried to bite back the cries that threatened to escape.

"Please Ohm."

"Please what?" He taunted, knowing exactly what the other wanted him to do.

"F-Faster, please." He begged, tears brimming his eyes at the slow pace his lover was touching him at.

"I cant hear you."

"Please Ohm!," The older yelled as he tried to thrust into his hand.

"Faster." He pleaded and Ohm nodded with a smile.

"Of course."

Fluke nearly screamed at the burning sensation that ran through his body at the youngers animalistic pace. His thumb ran over the head and Ohm smirked as Fluke let out a broken cry. Fluke took his bottom lip in between his teeth, trying to suppress the moans that spilled from his mouth but that only seemed to make Ohm grip his shaft tighter.

"What's wrong, baby? Are you afraid someone's gonna hear you?" Ohm questioned as he started to bite the olders ear, tasting the saltiness of his sweat. Precum had started to leak onto Ohms hand and all he knew was that he wanted to see more it.
The clinking of the belt buckle and Flukes small whines bounced off the walls of the room and it made Ohm want to hear more than what Fluke was giving him.

"I want him to hear you, Fluke. I want him to know that I'm the only one who make you feel this way. Feel like you could pass out from the sheer pleasure of me jerking you off, feeling your cock twitch in my hand. I want him to know who you belong to and it sure as hell isn't fucking him." Ohm growled and he could tell that Fluke was close.

"Who do you belong to?"

"Ah! Y-You!" Fluke replied, his hands falling from above him and gripping onto Ohms hair.

"What's my name?"

"Ohm!" Fluke screamed as he came in white ribbons on his lovers hand, his body spazzing as his knees buckled and he fell to the floor. Ohm squatted down in front of him before licking the palm of his hand, maintaining eye contact with Fluke as he traced the olders bottom lip, making him taste himself.

"Now, are you going to tell me wh-"

"Fluke, is everything okay?" Earth yelled from the shower and Ohms eyes widened.

"Yeah, I'm okay Earth." Fluke responded trying to level his breathing and stop his body from shaking. He picked up his pants and leaned against the wall, closing his eyes in embarrassment of what he just did.

Ohm sat down next to the shuddering boy, putting his head in his hands.

"I'm sorry, baby. I really thought you had someone over." Ohm apologized as he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend, leaning Flukes head on his shoulder.

"It's okay, I know it must have looked bad." Fluke said, still not able to look at him in the eyes.

"Why would you hide the fact that Earth was here?" Ohm asked and Fluke put his head down.

"Earth and I were going to go dancing and I know you said that you didn't want me to party while you were away. I thought you were going to get mad at me." Fluke pouts and Ohm laughs as he kisses the top of his head.

"It's okay, baby. I'm not mad at you at all. I'm mad at myself." Ohm sighed as he leaned his head on top of Flukes.

"No Ohm it-"

"Well, what do we have here?" Earth questioned as he stumbled upon the pair on the floor.

"Oh, Earth! It's not what is looks like." Fluke nervously laughed as he tried to get up only for him to stumble back due to his shaky legs.

"I think that's my cue to leave." He said as he made his way to the door, putting on his shoes and waving them goodbye.

"Oh, and Ohm? You might want to clean your hand." Earth left as Fluke hid his face in his hands, wishing a black hole would come and swallow him up.

After Earth was gone, they stayed in their spots near the doorway, contemplating the last 15 minutes of their lives.

They were never going to live that down.

Once Ohm gained his ability to move, he quickly excused himself to the restroom and washed the rest of the fluid off of his hand. He made his way to Fluke and suddenly picked him up, nearly giving the poor boy a heart attack.

"Ohm, what are you doing!?" Fluke questioned as he laced his arms around his boyfriends neck.

"You didn't think that it was over did you? I'm gonna make up for all of the time we were apart. You better prepare yourself and since Earth isn't here, I want you to be as loud as you want." Ohm stated as he made his way to the bedroom with a blushing boy in his arms.

And Fluke certainly wasn't prepared.

-----

I hope you liked my first chapter!!

I got this scene from a Japanese drama called Coffee and Vanilla, you can watch it on Viki 😁😁

Please feel free to leave any recommendations of what you want to see next.