25 | Night Of The Uchiha Massacre

warning: cursing is included (and will continue to be)
this was rushed-

. . .
Flashback To Chapter Three
Rei's POV

Rei lay between his paws, snoring softly in the darkness of his cage. It was a peaceful night, his host seemed to be sadder than usual, making the aura around him more comfortable. His ideal night. He had only experienced this feeling of comfort one other time — with...her. An image of the girl came into his mind, a quiet growl escaping him. 

Just the thought of her made him angry. 

Suddenly, the walls around him began shaking, Rei grunting as he opened his eyes. The ceiling above him began to fall, and he shot straight up. 

What's happening? he thought to himself, looking around the place and scratching on the gate of the cage, Shit!

The gate didn't budge. Rei growled, backing up into the back of the cage with his teeth grit. What was happening out there? Did his idiot-of-a-host get killed? There had been countless situations where she could've gotten killed, yet out of all those times this had never happened before. His wings fluttered on his back, being blocked from opening completely by the falling ceiling. 

Rei groaned, Great. Out of all the goddamn times. 

He kicked around and scratched on the walls of the cage, whining and growling at them. Why weren't the walls breaking down? Before Rei had more time to think, a streak of dark purple smoke began sinking into the cage, filling up the floor and fogging up his vision. Rei coughed, shaking his head to get rid of the smoke around him. It kept coming though, and this time, a glowing light was in the middle of it all. He used his paw to push the smoke away, clearing up a small (but still a bit clouded) path to the light. Though he didn't know what the hell he was going to do with that light, it was worth a shot. 

His wings opened up as much as they could, wrapping around his head and shielding his vision from the smoke. A piece of the ceiling fell onto the middle of his wing, making Rei wince and howl out in pain. 

What exactly did that little shit do to mess my cage up? I was having a good nap. 

...Well, that last part was a lie.

Just as he was about to touch the light, the smoke around him pinning to the walls and ceiling almost immediately while his paw hovered over the light. Rei stopped moving, panting quietly with his eyes widened. He started to look around again, noticing how the ceiling had stopped falling and the walls were standing up straight. It looked as if nothing had happened. Minus the fact that there was magical-looking smoke covering it up. Rei turned back to the light as he saw it move in the corner of his eye, backing up and barring his fangs. A person emerged from the light, wearing a long black cloak with a hood on it. A familiar mask lay on his face, and chains fell from his sleeves.

"It's you again." Rei straightened up, giving a good growl to the other before looking back up at the ceiling, "What the hell do you want? I was taking a good nap."

He shrugged, crossing his arms and leaning back on a bar of the cage, "Not much. All I need is your host and your power. Then you can go back to taking a your nap."

"Tch. I hope you realize I'm not giving you either of those. I can't really control what my host does, but if she dies then I die." Rei spat back, shaking his head while his mane moved around. 

"Actually,"

Rei looked back up at the man, raising his eyebrow, "What?"

"That's entirely not true."

"Bullshit. What do you mean it's not 'entirely' true?"

Madara looked down at the floor, moving a rock around with his shoe, "I have plans for her. She will not die under my watch."

"Heh. Sure, she won't. She's a stupid kid who doesn't know shit about her clan. Even Tsu-" Rei stopped talking, closing his mouth and cursing silently to himself.

"Tsukiko was a different person. She, on the other hand, wasn't so important to existence."

His head shot up again, this time, out of shock, "How do you know her name?"

"I know a lot of things, Otsutsuki." a small hole appeared in front of him, it looked like...a portal, maybe.

Madara turned back to Rei, extending his arm out, "Some that even you don't know."

A big clump of chains wrapped around Rei, slamming him onto the floor as he yipped out in pain. 

"Now.."

Madara walked over to the beast, placing his hand on his nose as Rei's eyes turned a crimson red.

"Give me your powers."