Chapter 4

When you woke up you felt amazing, despite the recent events that happened in the past couple days or so. You were dragged from sleep to an alarm, which you don't remember setting, but you assumed Suga or someone else in the organization had. "7:00am? Ugh.. I can't wake up this early every morning." But you knew that wasn't your choice.

You slid your feet out of the bed and let them hit the cold floor beneath you, sending a shiver through your body. You clicked off the alarm and walked over to the large closet set up for you, and rummaged through it, trying to find something to keep you warm. In the end you didn't find anything but sleepwear and very dressy, formal gowns and suits, so you settled on stealing a blanket. 7:05, there's a knock on your door. As you pull it open, tired and disgruntled, a peppy Sugawara greets you. "How are you so energetic? It's seven in the morning." you were expecting an answer but in fact you didn't get that. Instead, Suga said "No time to talk we're taking you shopping today." at this, your ears perked up. "Shopping?" "Yep. We were planning on stocking your closet better, but we didn't know what you'd like." It was odd. you'd been kidnapped, yet the kidnappers treated you so warmly. You couldn't tell if it was to just gain your trust, or if maybe they genuinely just liked you. It couldn't hurt to go shopping right? it's just getting clothes, yeah. "Sounds like fun! But uh.. what do i wear..?" At this notion,he turned around and gave you his signature smile. "You can borrow something from my closet, just go down the hall, to the left, and pick out whatever." Okay, so he's letting you take from his closet now, what the hell is going on bruv... anyways, you walked down the hallway, turned to the left, and opened the door. Wrong one bitch, you just walked in on kenma committing mass murder in minecraft💔 so you slowly close the door, and enter the CORRECT room, picking out a black pleated skirt, white button up, a black hoodie a couple sizes too big, and some black tennis shoes. After you picked everything out, you back walked to your room with the stack of clothes, to see Suga rifling through your closet. "...what are you doing-?" he jumps back in surprise, then folds his arms and frowns a little. "they gave you a whole ass wardrobe of ballgowns, suits, silk pajamas, and they didn't even get you an outfit to wear... plus you got a bunch of cute stuff, i'm jealous." laughing it off, he left you to get dressed, which you did, then walked out and down the hall, back to the main room. He handed you a black hat, mask, and sunglasses. "Listen, i hate to be like this, but there's some rules and stuff..." "oh yeah i totally understand! i am a kidnapping victim after all haha" he walked you out to the car, then started the ignition and started to go over everything. "So, other than going in changing rooms, you're supposed to stay right next to me, and you can't take your mask and sunglasses off if we're surrounded by people. we get caught and it's not going to be pretty. Other than that, there's no budget, and we can spend the whole day out, so pick whatever you'd like. If you wanna go to another store just let me know." He turned over and weakly smiled, "sorry about all this, i just know that if anything happens i'll get my ass beat.." you nodded in understanding, "no no, i totally get it! i don't mind.". The car pulls into the parking lot, and both of you step out and start walking to the doors.

- Time Skip / 30 minutes -

You were flicking through the racks, you already had some things you liked, but you weren't finding much you really wanted. You whispered to Suga, asking if you could pull your phone out, and he agreed. You did, logged into Pinterest, and started looking on your boards. You tugged on his sleeve a little, to which he turned around with a quiet "hm?" "Sorry to ask but, i'm not from this area, obviously.. are there any stores that carry these, or y'know, this type of fashion?" He smiled and nodded, took you both up to the register, payed, and started dragging you up the escalator. "Where are we going anyways??" he shook his head and looked at you, still pulling your arm to get to the magical moving staircase. "it doesn't matter, but i think they'll have what you want, and that's what matters right??" you held your breath and silently agreed, letting him pull you around quickly. He brought you to the entrance of a store, a really big one, probably the biggest in the mall. It was well lit, and seemed to be divided into sections, most varying in fashion types. Your eyes immediately lit up, although no one could see them through your sunglasses. You spent a few hours in there, rifling through the racks and putting dozens of items in your cart. At the end of it all, you walked up to the cash register with huge piles of clothes, shoes, jewelry, and accessories, all in your cart. Suga sighed a little, pulled out the company card, and payed once again. After though, you were giddy with excitement, so he knew the time was worth it.

- Back at home -

You had spent a few hours of the end of your day trying on the clothes you had bought. You folded up the clothes suga let you borrow and put them on the chair by your door, so you could eventually do laundry. You set the bags of clothes by your closet door, eager to organize them tomorrow, but until then, you plugged in your phone on your nightstand, changed into pajamas, slid into bed and clicked your lamp off. You may have been kidnapped and dragged here against your will but hey, at least they're nice to you? it was a constant battle with yourself, wondering if they deserve your returned compassion or not, but then again, kidnapping is kidnapping. good intentions or not. it had been a long day, so it didn't take long for your eyes to close and you to drift off to sleep. what will happen tomorrow? you never know at this point. maybe just take it with a grain of salt and move on.

—————————————————————————————————
HELLOOOOO!! it's been MONTHS, I know I know, and i'm sorry.
Please pay attention to the last line it's very important❤️
That's all for now!! i love you all, don't forget to take care of yourself.
:)
Word Count : 1141 Words