Chapter 41 🔥🔥🔥

Nikki's POV
The day after their performance two weeks after the wedding

Waking up in Kookie's arms just feels different these days, everything feels new and different. I still am not working but I am about to open a small online business like I used to have in the states and take a few clients occasionally. Today the Jungkook will be going to a meeting at the company to discuss what he is going to do. I slide out of bed quickly use the bathroom and go make breakfast.

Standing in the kitchen with the refrigerator door open. I can feel my ancestors having small strokes, but I don't know what I want. Nothing looks good to me so I go with pancakes, bacon, and eggs which I know Kookie will like. I also decided to pull out some fresh fruit since I have no idea what I want to eat. I set the table and grabbing some milk for Jungkook and coffee for myself.

Before I could go get him my husband made an appearance. Smiling as he walked in a kissed me on the back of my neck.

Jungkook: It smells great wife. Thank you
He sits down to eat.

I notice that he was wearing grey sweatpants and a white tee shirt today. He looks good in those pants, too good. Is he wearing underwear? Why in the hell would he wear those to a meeting with the guys? Who is he trying to impress in those pants? Better question what the hell is wrong with me? It's not the first time he has worn them, and he has never done anything to make me this jealous and annoyed.

Nikki: I thought you had a meeting today and not dance practice?
Cutting into my pancake I try to appear casual as I wait for his answer.

Jungkook: I am going to a meeting.
He answered with no hesitation.

He answered and simply continued to eat his breakfast. I can't explain it but it annoyed me that he was so casual about it.

Nikki: Is that what you are going to wear?
He looked at me with his fork almost to his mouth.

His eyebrow was raised like he didn't know how to answer the questions. He continues to eat but he only answers me by slowly nodding his head.

Nikki: Fine
I continued to eat and did my best not to look as pissed off as I was.

We breakfast in silence and when we finish I gather the dishes and get up to clean the kitchen. Wrapping his arms around me while I do the dishes.

Jungkook: Why are you so upset over sweats baby girl.
I pull away from him when he tries to kiss me.

Nikki: I'm fine.
I leave the dishes in the sink and walk to the bedroom.

I'll finish the dishes later. I walk over to the dresser. Pull open a drawer and grab panties and a bra then on to the next for a shirt and leggings. Mumbling to myself about how intentionally dense Kookie was being. I guess I was a bit more into my mumbling than I thought because the next thing I know I am pressed into the side of the dresser. Hands around my waist pulling my back to his chest

Jungkook's POV

Standing in the kitchen surprised that she left me there. We have been married for a week and she is already upset. I have no idea what her issues with these pants are. Walking into our room hear mumbling about dick prints, underwear, and me just being a dense jackass. Smirking I walk up behind her knowing she can't hear me because she is mumbling so loud and slamming drawers. Grabbing her waist I pull her front into my back I lean down and whisper in her ear.

Jungkook: I have just enough time to adjust your attitude before I leave.
Smiling as I nip at her neck.

Nikki: I'm fine!
Sucking on her shoulder hard enough to leave a mark.