Chapter | 7

You gasped, suddenly remembering the bet. You hurriedly grabbed Juyeons hand, running downstairs to check outside.

You threw open the door and stared outside to probably the sunniest day you've ever seen. You turned to Juyeon as Younghoon hurried down the stairs after you.

"Can you guys control the weather??" You asked, hoping that they were cheating and you didn't have to do the punishment.

The two boys smiled at eachother, "nope." Younghoon said, laughing.

"You've gotta go sit in Sunwoo's lap now," Juyeon said, closing the door and locking it again.

You groaned as they led you back upstairs.

"By the way..." Younghoon started, "is that Sunwoos shirt?" He asked.

"Y-Yeah..." you said, suddenly embarrassed.

Juyeon and Younghoon exchanged glances. "This ought to be fun," Juyeon grinned.

"I guess you can't predict the weather after all." Younghoon teased.

You sighed as the boys headed to the living area to sit down. Sunwoo looked back at you, wondering where you went. Eric had went back upstairs. You had to figure out how to sit in Sunwoos lap in the least embarrassing way possible.

You sighed and reluctantly made your way over to Sunwoo.

"What was that about?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"I had to check the weather," you said. Sunwoo nodded, giving you a weird look.

"And how was it?" Jacob said.

"Sunny." You said, shooting Younghoon and Juyeon dirty looks.

Sunwoo and Jacob looked at you, confused. You took a breath and climbed onto the couch and sat between the two. Sunwoo put his arm around you and pulled you close to him. You glanced at Juyeon and Younghoon, they were both staring daggers at you, Younghoons eyebrows raised and Juyeons head tilted. Both waiting.

You sighed, lifting yourself up and sliding into Sunwoos lap. You sat sideways, your back against the armrest and your legs stretched out along the couch. He stared at you as you leaned against him, laying your head on his shoulder.

"W-What are you doing?" He whispered, glancing at the boys.

"I'm sitting with you." You said back, trying to sound as if you didn't want to die of embarrassment.

Sunwoo sighed, knitting his eyebrows together. He wrapped his arm around your back and his other around your stomach, holding his hands together and resting them at your waist.

You locked eyes with Jacob, giving him a look that said 'sorry' and gesturing towards Juyeon and Younghoon.

He turned away from you, gluing his eyes to the TV and pretending not to notice.

You sat in silence until the movie ended. Sunwoo gently slid his arm under your legs, lifting you up and placing you on the couch next to Jacob. You watched as he stood and went upstairs without a word.

When he was out of sight, you heard Juyeon laugh.

"Well that was uneventful." He said.

"Well what did you think would happen?" You questioned, he shrugged.

"What's going on?" Jacob asked, still looking confused.

"She lost a bet," Younghoon pointed out, "now she has to try to sit in his lap whenever he sits." He smirked.