Chapter 9

We walked out the elevator and threw the lobby to his red range rover where he opened the door for me " Thank You!" You said "Very welcome lovely!" He got in and pluged in his iphone it started playing With You by Chris Brown and he started to sing! As we drove down the road he still was singing i couldnt help but look at him he sounded like an angel! He saw i was looking at him and stared in to my eyes and grabbed my hand and started to sing again "I need you boo gotta see you boo hey lil mamma yes you a stunna!" I started to blush while yet again smiling like a complete retard! "Man you're evan more beautiful when you blush!!" He said by then the song changed and was playing You and Me by Life House "Couse it's you and me and all other people with nothing to do nothing to lose couse its you and me and all other people and i dont know why but i cant take my eyes off you!" He sang still holding my hand "Im in love with your voice Austin!" You tell him "Well im in lo-" he stoped himself when we got to the mall parking lot " What were you gonna say just a second ago?" You asked "Oh nothing ill tell you later!" He said i wanted to know what he was gonna say so bad!

Austin's POV - I almost said it i cant believe i almost told her i loved her! She probably wouldnt say it back if i said it but im gonna say it tonight when i ask her to be my girlfriend! But she needs a dress first and shoes so im taking her shopping!

Amy's POV - We walked in to like six stores i found nothing i really liked till i saw this strapless red long dress "Austin! Look at that dress its perfet!" You said running into the store pulling Austin with you "im gonna try it on!" You said you put it on and walked out "How do i look??" You asked "Words cant describe how gorgeous you look in this dress!" He said kind of shacky so you know he loved it! It came with black heels " So why do i need such a fancy dress?" You asked " for our dinner date tonight." He answered "where are we going?"you asked "Its a surprise!" He said while flashing his beautiful smile i wonder where hes taking me.

Austin's POV - When she walked out in that dress i nearly lost it she looked beyond gorgeous she looked flawless and it was settled she was going to be mine forever i planed a nice dinner date at Miami's finest restaurant tonights going to be perfect!

Amy's POV - We got in the car it was all ready 4:55 "Austin lets head back so i can get dressed." You said "sure thing gorgeous!!" The reservation is a 8:00 so i had three hours to get ready i was nervous about the date i had butterflies but im with Austin so its not that bad!