Chapter 12

Me and Austin just had our first fight and i cant believe it. " Hey look dont mind her i know theres gonna be times fans flirt and ask for something but i love you and i want you as mine forever!" Austin said his eyes were still a little red and puffy. I was still a little pissed but not that much i forgave him and hope it doesnt happen again.

Austins POV - That was our first fight and i hated to make her cry i didnt like it from now on im only gonna make her smile."babe you know i didnt mean to make you cry." You said " I know it just got to me and im not the jealous type at all i just felt hurt!!" She said " i didnt mean to shes just wants to sing with me babe!" You said " I know she was just prettier then me and i know you like blondes and im not blonde i just got upset!!" She said " Well i must not like them that much if the girl i love is a brunette!!" You said "You love me!!" She said as she looked at me with a smile " Yes i love you Amy and i dont want to loose you ever!!" You said as you kissed her soft lips and held her close to you.

Amys POV - His kiss was so soft and warm and passionate his touch was gentile and his arms were so strong i could fall and not move. He told me he loved me and i knew i loved him back. Im not the jealous type and that got to me i must love him! "Austin i dont ever want to loose you either and i love you too more then anything!" You said in tears he smiled and kissed you again. Just as me and Austin were going to go back inside the crew and girls all came out "Hey what happen bro??" Robert asked "Yea why is she crying Austin!" Emily said a little mad "I got jealous and blamed him its not his fault!!" You said to your bestfriend "You're crying and he's not to blame what the hell happened!!" She said "we were walking and a blonde girl was following us and she and Austin shared numbers I got mad blamed him for my jealousy and every things ok now hes not gonna talk to her unless its about music cause she's a singer too!" You said tellin her she got calm and we left to finish packing I had enough drama for today I just wanted to sleep. It was 5:58 when we got to Austin's condo i told him I was gonna go to the hotel and finish packing." Ok babe do you want to watch a movie later here??" "Sure babe I would love to!" You said.

As me and Emily went back to pack I told her everything how it went down in the parking lot she was shocked cause she knows im never the jealous type unless I care for someone alot or I love them! "You must love him Amy cause thats not like you to get upset like that!" She said we had till tomorrow afternoon here in Miami and I had so much To do! After we packed we walked to the condo and Austin had his stuff and Alex's by the door for tomorrow. "Hey babe what movie do you want to watch??" Austin asked " Uhmm scary movies tonight!" You said " Hows about we watch 'The Devils Reject'!!"he said "Ok im just saying im not good with scary movies!" You say climbing in the seat to cuddle with him Robert was with Rebekah and Alex was with Emily, Zach met this girl at the mall and invited her to watch with us. I think her name was Maya. We stayed there all night cuddling I fell asleep in Austin's arms and for once I felt complete.