Chapter 1

*???'s POV*

Seisho music academy, one of the most prestigious acting high schools in Japan, the school our dear main characters attend.

"Settle down now everyone the teacher is coming soon!" a loud voice echoed through out the class room "The only one who's being loud is you Guards" an irritated voice replied "Oh really?! Then I'm sorry Classy, I'm very sorry everyone" Guards said bowing his head in-front of the class "Ah! No need to apologize Guards! Its honestly fine!" a more timid sounding voice says as she moves towards Guards "But Kanade I blamed all of you something I'm doing of course I must apologize my actions" Guards said standing straight again.

"You know Guards, Kanade is right no need to apologize your just trying to get things under control before the teacher arrives like a normal class rep would do" another voice speaks as she moves towards the two putting her arm on Kanade's shoulder "Ah is that so Fic? then allow me to apologize— you know what never mind let's all just take our seats" Guards says, as he moves towards his seat and Kanade and Fic do the same. A few minutes have already passed and yet there is no sign of their teacher, thanks to that Classy had already fallen asleep on his chair "Psst! Classy wake up!" Kanade whispers "Stop bothering me I'm trying to sleep" Classy says in a tired manner "Fic your my sister, tell your partner to let me be!"
"First of all no, second of all you shouldn't be sleeping in class the teacher will be here soon" Fic says "Ugh! The teacher isn't even here yet—" as if the teacher heard him their teacher was about to enter the classroom but she wasn't alone, because Souda-sensei, Seisho's headmistress, had also entered the classroom. The students of class 1-A all suddenly stood up once the teachers had entered the classroom and they greeted them good morning "Yes good morning class please take your seats now I'm sorry I was a little late this morning, but that is because Souda-san here has an announcement to make" the teacher said passing the spotlight of attention to the other teacher next to her.

"Good morning 1-A, if you didn't already know I am Souda Sawa, Seisho's headmistress" She said standing on the lecture table that 1-A's teacher had previously been standing on "Like your teacher said I have an announcement to make, starting monday next week, the second to the last week before the Seisho festival you all will be having a Senpai-Kouhai training program" as those words left the headmistress's mouth it seemed that all the students in 1-A had been left with the feeling of shock, excitement, and curiosity "Now the program itself is self-explanatory, you all will be assigned to one of your seniors and they will be your training partner for the whole week and you will be assigned to your second year seniors since your third year seniors are busy with their graduation performances and other debuts"

"We thought of this program as it would be good way of training before the Seisho festival and a great way of bonding with your seniors, but of course after the program has ended I and your teacher will be checking the progress you all have made not only will we be checking your improvement but we will also be checking how much you two have bonded " Their headmistress continued "Now time to assign you all to your respective partners" once the headmistress had stopped talking she looked and nodded at the door and suddenly class 2-A had entered the classroom as well leaving class 1-A speechless.

The headmistress began calling out names "Tsuruhime Kanade".

"Yes Sensei!" Kanade shot up slightly nervous but not obvious enough for the others to notice "Your assigned Senior is Saijo Claudine" Claudine then walks towards Kanade "Its nice to meet you Tsuruhime-san" Claudine says as she outstretches her hand for a hand shake "Its nice to meet you as well Saijo-senpai" Kanade says as she takes Claudine's outstretched hand "And if you don't mind me asking..." Claudine says as she lets go of Kanade's hand "Could you be related Tsuruhime Yachiyo of Siegfeld Institute of Music?" Claudine continues "Ah yes! I am she's my older sister by 8 months" Kanade hesitantly replies "I see... Then I expect much from being related to someone like Yachiyo, make sure you can keep up with me" Claudine says "but of course don't push yourself if you can't—"
"Bien sûr!" Kanade says with confidence, leaving Claudine slightly of guard "Of course I'll be able to keep up with you Senpai whether I'm her sister or not" Claudine smirks "If you say so".