'✵𝔸•𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣•𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟✵'(2/3)

Everything was going smoothly until I hit 6th grade. At this point many students get bullied or criticized by those who are at the top or by the wealthy which are commonly sons or daughters of government officials, successful business persons or CEO's of major companies. Here I introduce Jessie, a.k.a the richest kid in the school, her father is the one of the current senators who has a pretty good reputation in means of criminal records and other stuff. She always acts as if she's the boss of this school and often threatens others to do schoolwork for her or they will go to jail which doesn't make sense since they have never done anything against the law that can result to imprisonment and on the other hand we are still too young to get imprisoned anyway but she still manages to scare other pupils when in reality, there's absolutely nothing to be scared about. I was trying my best everyday to avoid her and to not get involved in any mess. One day she approached me and said, "Hey kid, I heard that your good in science go do this paperwork for me unless... you would like to see yourself behind bars." "What if I say no?" I replied with the sassiest voice I can come up with along with the courage and and confidence I mustered to speak up. "Oh you will go straight to jail~ where all the losers belong." she replied. "Is that so? Because as far I know I have zero percent responsibility for others homework." I said. "Well in this school you do what the boss says!" She shouted at me furiously. "Well, isn't the principal the 'boss' around here? Because if you think that it's you, you might want to go see a therapist because you don't own any pupil here in the school grounds and they are NOT your slaves yOuR mAjEsTy." I said while smirking internally. I know she's pissed. "You will regret this you worthless brat!" And she walked away stomping in the hallway clearly not accepting her defeat like a sore loser. Since then she always found ways to 'tease' me and I just ignored it knowing she will get tired of it, until... One afternoon as I was going to my usual bus route someone gently tapped my shoulder.

To be continued...

-Part 2 done-