'✵𝔸•𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣•𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟✵'(3/3)

"Hello there! I've noticed that you often sing or hum whenever you get in and I was wonderimg if you wanted to join me?" The stranger said. "And may I ask, who are you and what do you want from me? Do you have a problem with me singing or what? After all I should'nt be talking to strangers like you." I replied. Just before he can reply I already stepped onto the bus who were waiting for a few more passengers and as expected he followed me inside. He sat next to me and said, "My name is Andrew Peterson and my job is to find potential trainees for an entertainment agency." "I'm not buying it, at least give me some proof to begin with." I said. Upon hearing my words he rummaged through his bag and pulled out a small black leather envelope and handed it over. I opened it and found a bussiness card containing the agency's name and several details but what caught my attention was the text saying «Looking for trainees with the ability to sing or dance. If you are one of those, feel free to sign up at our front desk. We'll gladly accept your prescence.» I thought, why not give it a shot? Figuring it can be the key to a better life for my family and I. "Ok, I'll give it a shot." I said to Andrew. "Perfect! All you need to bring to the auditions are the preferred instrument if you do play one, your voice and your confidence and that's about it." He happily replied. As I arrived home, I decided to keep the audition a secret amd hopefully surprise my family if I do get to debut as an artist. "How was school dear?" My mother said. "As usual fine." I replied. "Come and help me set the table, we'll have dinner soon." Mother said as she head for the kitchen. After we ate I went tp my room and practiced my song for the audition. I also planned an excuse to spare me some time for the auditions this Saturday. Days have passed and there came Saturday, "I'm going to a friends house mom, I might go home a bit late." I said while leaving the doorstep. "Ok be safe hun. Don't go home too late ok?"
I went to the company's location and stepped in and spotted the front desk which I immediately approached. "How can I help you dear?" The lady said. "I'm here for the said auditions." I said, my voice almost cracking of nervousness. "Ok, please head down that hallway go up one floor and straight ahead is the audition room. Other participants and judges are waiting for you." She said and I followed. When I entered the room, there were about 15-20 other participants waiting for their turn. The one I sat next to told me that many were sent home and only some passed because of the strict yet kind judges and this made me more nervous but I just thought of my family and that this is the only way to help them. Time passed and it was finally my turn, I walked to the stage and sang the song I prepared. They seem to be stunned and gave commentaries saying that my voice has potential and that they would love to have me in their company. I went home with joy and tried my best to hide it from my parents to avoid suspicion. Months passed and I am nearly about to debut as a solo singer as soon as I finish my vocal training lessons. After I debuted, I released my first ever single entitled "Mi Amor" which means "my love" in Spanish with the help of the production staff. The song  became a hit and was sold out quickly after it's release. The best part was the profit that came from the album went straight to me and the company of course. I had told my family that I am now a star and that we weren't poor anymore. I could never describe my happiness as we moved to a much better and bigger house and as I saw the result of my hardwork which was seeing my parents happy. Now, as an artist, I still come across problems but it dosen't affect me that much as long as I have a family which I can get support and motivation during rough times. I hope that my story will inspire you to not give up in life and always look on the brighter side.
♫︎❤︎♫︎❤︎♫︎❤︎♫︎❤︎♫︎❤︎♫︎❤︎♫︎❤︎♫︎❤︎♫︎❤︎

“𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒄𝒖𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒅, 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒛𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒍.” -𝙼𝚒𝚗 𝚈𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚒

“𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆, 𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒏𝒗𝒚 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒅, 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒆.”
-𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚔𝚓𝚒𝚗