S̺͆c̺͆o̺͆r̺͆e̺͆ ✈︎ Kisumi Shigino x Reader

Another request was brought into my hands and you shall receive it!

This is fluff ☁️!

Reader is female.

Requested by xollisaa thank you again for these wonderful ideas!

Anime is Free! Streaming on Funimation and more!

Enjoy~
_____________________________

To put it in simple kid words, you and Kisumi joked about having each other's cooties all the time in small grade school.

Cooties meant a secret code you and your friends Haruka, Makoto, and Nagisa shared when you were all younger. It was mostly used for you and Kisumi, made for you too.

The thing at first did seem strange for words, but in more specific secret words, it meant you two had a crush on each other.

At that point in time when you were both little kids, it meant nothing important really. You were just horsing around.

...

"Hey Haru. Haru? Haru!" You poked the ocean blue eyes boy seated next to you.

"What is it?" The little boy asked with an annoyed facial expression, as always.

"I think I kinda like Shigino. Look at his hair! Isn't so pink like bubblegum and pretty?! His eyes look like a pretty gem I found in the river one day, but better and more colorful!" You explained staring at the boy in topic who went to sharpen his pencil.

You took this as a special opportunity because he was away.

Haruka rolled his eyes. "Hey Mako do you think I look like a dolphin or a little wobbly penguin?!" Nagisa cheerfully asked the little boy in front.

"I-um y-you look like a p-person?" He answered not really knowing how to respond to his energetic filled friend.

Nagisa looked at his blank paper and yellow crayon. "Mhm! I guess I'll draw me as a person then." The pinkie eyed boy sighed scribbling over the page to creat his own unique masterpiece.

Haruka looked over back at you. He only turned to still see you wrapped around Kisumi as he kept playing with the pencil sharpener.

"Well if you like him so much then why don't you tell him you want his cooties or something. You know we like to play funny with them all the time. If he doesn't know what it means, you can tell him later. Only if you want I don't know and don't care." Haruka went back to being his normal disappointed in life self.

He just wanted to leave this boring class taking to a girl and go touch the water.

You thought of his words and thought of a solid idea.

"That's a good idea Haru! I can tell him I have cooties and touch him but really in the end when I touch him I can say I have a crush on him!"  You smiled brightly with a giggle.

Haruka groaned at how dumb you were when Kisumi came back with a midget pencil at the table.

He had his seat in front of you. When he began to color again you booped your finger on the back of his palm.

"Huh? Oh Y/n, why did you do that?" He asked with a giggle and big smile. It made you have pink over your cheeks.

"I gave you my cooties! But shhh don't say anything right now. Here, cooties means I like you and have a crush on you!"  You spilled the secret words to him, a single finger of yours held at your lips as if gesturing to stay quiet.