♡☆°•°☆♡

♡☆°•°☆○●○☆°•°☆♡
KENMA's POV

Today coach nekomata told us that we would be attending a training camp with karasuno in the miyagi prefecture.

"Do you think  °☆name☆°~chan could come too!?" Yamamoto asked kenma excitedly.

"I don't know it depends on if her photography club leader (idk is this a thing???) will let her go" kenma said back to him.

"It'd be cool if she got some shots of us going against another team instead of just practice" kuroo said

"Yeah, I can show her how amazing I am!" Lev yelled out.

"You need to work on your receives before doing anything!" Yaku yelled at him while dragging him back to practice.

"Please kenma, can you asks her for us, plus you'll be able to see her more if she comes along!" Yamamoto said while wiggling his eyebrows.

Kuroo came up behind me and nodded his head.

"Yeah, don't you wanna be able to see her while we're gone, it's a win win, just ask her~" he said while slinging his arm over my shoulder.

"Fine" I sighed and went back to practicing with the team.

♡☆°•°☆○●○☆°•°☆♤

After practice I met up with name and we started walking home.

"The team wants to know if you'll come with us to our three day training camp in miyagi, do you think you could come?" I asked her as we stopped outside of her house.

"I would love to get pictures of your team playing against another team, I'd have to ask my parents to let me skip three days, if I keep up with my school work, then they'd probably let me!" She mumbled thoughtfully.

"Okay, I think you'll get some really good pictures, like you always do, see you tomorrow" I said as I turned around to head to my house.

"Wait, kenma, you forgot something!"°☆name☆° said as she rushed after me.

"Yea, what is it?" I asked. Instead of answering she got on her tippy toes, leaned over and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"That!" She said giving me a warm smile.

"oh"

♡☆°•°☆○●○☆°•°☆♤

Y'all I'm so sorry for disappearing, imma try to get back to writing, but I've finally decided on a plot for this fic so please bear with me🤠
also 1k reads thank y'all so much🥳
don't forget to vote if you like the story 👍🏾