1

Upon reaching their condominium Justin torridly kissed Ken. He can't take it anymore, he missed him so much. Shock was evident in Ken's reaction. Justin stopped then but Ken immediately grabbed him and kissed him with all might.

They are now kissing each other lustfully. Truly, they have missed each other so much. The kissing lasted for 10 minutes straight, no stopping.

They stopped for a while to catch their breaths and continued what they were doing. They didn't know how they removed each other's clothes but they successfully did. They are now both naked, making out skin to skin.

Ken lifted Justin onto their bed not breaking off the kiss. He placed him carefully there. Then he kissed Justin's forehead, nose, lips down to the younger one's neck playing with his erected nipples at the same time. Yes, Ken was teasing Justin.

"Tangina mo Ken."

Justin got impatient thus he switched their position. He is now on top of Ken which only means he is now in control.

He gave Ken a peck on the lips and rotated himself. He is now facing Ken's cock and vice versa.

Justin naughtily licked Ken's balls which made the older one moan. Ken's moan is music to Justin's ears. He was very satisfied. He then started to lick the tip of Ken's cock then after he took Ken's full length.

"Ugh, putangina Justin."

Justin was busy doing his job. On the other hand, Ken was very pleasured. He is liking the sensation that he is feeling.

A minute after, Ken snapped. Justin's cock is slapping him already. He realized he should also do his part. He then started to do what Justin did— licking the other one's ball, licking the tip of his cock and finally taking his full length. To add up, he put his fingers to Justin's ass. One fingers, two, three...

Justin didn't expect that Ken would put his fingers into his ass. It made him more turned on thus making him more horny.

Justin fingerfucked Ken as well

He unmercilessly pushed his cock to Ken's mouth making Ken choke. He was mouthfucking Ken while taking Ken's full length in and out while they were both fingerfucking each other.

Minutes later they both released. They then ate what each other released. It has been there rule since they started doing these things. They don't mind tho, they both love each other's juices.

Seconds later Justin rotated back. They are now facing each other.