2

Ken grabbed his neck and kissed him. They are not yet done.

Justin raised Ken's other leg and put it in his shoulder. This way, he will an easy entrance to Ken's ass. They did not even bother finding a lube. They're too drown into what they were doing. Also, they prefer it rough at times.

They were still shamelessly kissing each other like there's no tomorrow when Justin entered Ken.

"Ugh. Jah tangina."

"Ugh."

"Y-yes... ugh. Po-ugh"

"Mmmm. Ken, ang sikip... Ang sarap."

"Jah isagad mo p-ugh"

"Ganyan ba? Mmmm."

"Ugh, yes. Ugh. Shit. Ugh."

"Ke—eeen. Ugh. Ahhh. Uhmmm."

"Jah. Ahhh... ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh."

Continuous moans and groans are heard inside Kentin's room.

Justin started sucking Ken's neck leaving wet marks in it. He wants the world to know that Ken is his—only his.

He still was unsatisfied. His hungry kisses towards older one's neck went down to other one's collarbone down to the chest. Both of Justin's hands were playing Ken's erected nipples. Minutes later, his left hand started grabbing his partner's erected manhood and started handjobbing it.

Ken on the other hand has his hands on Justin's soft hair. He was very much pleasured by what Justin is doing that he didn't know where to side his head on. The only thing he could think of is pulling Justin's hair so hard as a response to the heavenly sensation that he is feeling right now.

The both of them roughly continued what they were doing until they both cummed— Justin on Ken's ass while Ken on Justin's tummy.

Justin already removed his big dick into Ken's ass and licked it making him eat his own.

"Ugh. Jah, dahan-dahan. Mmm."

"Your turn, Ken."

Justin was pertaining to Ken's cum in his tummy. He should eat his own as well, Justin thought. Ken gladly abided. He sat down with his legs spread facing Justin. He also started licking his own in the younger's tummy.

"Ready for round three, Jah?"

Ken asked in a husky voice. It turned Justin on making him reply into a slutty voice.

"What position do you want, love?"

"Ride me."