7

Important note at the end. Please read.

Frypan fired the rifle away till it was out of bullets.

"I'm out" he yelled , eyeing the Cranks that were surrounding them from both sides.

"Shit!" Thomas cursed. They were inside the tunnel, both sides now blocked by fully Gone Cranks. Their truck crashed thus on foot. They was nothing more to say  than they were dead. Even that felt like an understatement.

Out of nowhere, a roaring of a truck echoed through the tunnels and in came a jeep, flaring the headlights, knocking away any Cranks stood in its path.

"Hey! Get in" Brenda shouted, already pulling out a handgun and shooting back and front at the Cranks. The three scrambled on the back of the truck.

"I'm impressed!" Jorge asserted, from behind the wheel."You guys almost lasted a whole day."

Brenda turned back to give them a look of disapproval and disappointment.

"I'm sorry, I didn't wanted to bring you guys into this." Thomas apologized, which on hearing Brenda shared a look with Jorge.

"I think what he is trying to say is" Frypan interrupted him from behind. "Thanks for saving us". And Thomas almost smiled.

"You're welcome". She stated with a smile and turned around.

"Hey don't get your hopes up." Jorge told them, "that checkpoint back there? That was the city's last defense. If that was overrun, chances are the city is too."

"Yeah, unless they figured out some other way to keep the Cranks out." Newt exclaimed at the sight of the city and Jorge suddenly halted the car to a stop.

"You really think he's in there?" Newt asked from beside him.

"I guess we'll find out". He replied.

"You know she's gonna be there too." Thomas turned at his words, to meet his hurt gaze.

He stuffed the first things he could get his hands on into a bag. Some clothes, his wallet.

"Where do you think you are going?" The voice made him jump and he turned to look at the werewolf.

"I'm going for my brother Derek. What did you think I was gonna do? Sit around here pretending everything was the same? After 3 years. 3 years! I have got some lead. I'm not gonna let this go." He said opening his closest finding the handgun his dad has got him after knowing his son running in the supernatural world. Of course legally.

"We know Stiles." Derek grabbed him by his non tattooed wrist stopping him from keeping the gun in his bag. "And of course none of us expect you to do that. But you can't just go wandering of to places hoping to find him. We need a plan Stiles."

"This has got nothing to do with you guys. I'm not dragging you into this." He said his eyes fixed on the latter's.

"We dragged you into our world. You have been through all of this with us. After all this do you think any of us are gonna leave you for your own?"

He couldn't answer. His firm gaze softened and he looked away.

"We are all on this together Stiles. And they all are now out there getting ready. But we need a plan. We always need a plan."

***

So that's the next chapter.

I still remind you that both the scenes are not taking place at the same day. You'll get to understand that by reading further.

Also another important thing I had to ask your opinion is on whether to make this a Newtmas story.

I was planning on keeping Teresa just as it is on the movie but I don't know.

I really want Newtmas to happen.

I really need some suggestion on this so please help me.

Thank you for reading.💜💜