0.9

- a m a t e r a s u -

I wake up to two small children jumping on the bed, "c'mon Titi Su! Santa came!"

I tiredly laugh, "I'll be down soon, let me get changed out of my pajamas~"

They giggle, running downstairs. I smile softly, looking over at a tired Tendou. He pouts, "can't we sleep in?"

"Not with the children here. They never let us sleep in," I laugh.

He whines softly but gets up. We both put on some clothes suitable for just waking up, knowing we can put something else on if we leave the house today.

Tendou hugs me from behind, "you sure look cute in my sweatshirt~"

I blush softly, "and I think it's comfortable, don't expect it back any time soon~"

He kisses my shoulder, "that's fine with me."

We eventually go downstairs, seeing the kids practically bouncing off the walls from excitement.

Everyone is sitting at the table, having breakfast and/or coffee. I get myself a cup, getting one for Tendou as well because he looks like he is struggling.

I make it the way he likes it, handing it to him with a smile, "here, you look like you're struggling with your existence today," I laugh and he pouts at me. "I'm just tired, we should've gone to bed earlier."

I shrug, "I think that's just you, old man~"

He just playfully glares at me while he drinks his coffee. My brother is smiling at us, being able to tell that we have a happy relationship.

We all finish our breakfast, cleaning up, and then moving into the family room so the kids can open their presents.

Most people change presents on Christmas Eve, but our family waits until Christmas morning just so we can spend more time as a family on Christmas Eve.

The kids get pretty much most of the presents under the tree, and then I pass out the rest, letting the rest of my family relax. I hand Tendou an envelope, having taken the note from his present that he's supposed to open on Christmas.

Everyone opens their gifts, but I pay attention to Tendou more than anyone. He opens the envelope carefully, reading the little note that I wrote thinking he would be at his parent's house, but it still works either way. He shakes the envelope, being confused about what else is in there.

I just watch him, seeing him smile when he finds a keychain that I bought from the little coffee shop we go to. He laughs softly, "when did you snag this?"

"When you weren't paying attention~"

I kiss his cheek and the kids scrunch up their noses, "Ewww, Titi Su is kissing Mr. strawberry"

Everyone laughs at Tendou's nickname, which brings up the mood of the room. We have a nice morning, just talking and hanging out. Around 1 o'clock, I bring Tendou up to my room. "Let's get some clothes on, I want to bring you around town. Most of the businesses are open today."

He chuckles softly, "alright, sounds good to me."

I put on a sweater with some overalls and some combat boots. Tendou just puts on a simple sweatshirt and jeans, not doing anything too fancy. I smile and grab the volleyball jacket that he said I could keep now that the season is over.

We say our goodbyes to everyone, heading over to the town. I bring him to the coffee shop I go to when I'm back home. As we walk in, the barista smiles, "finally back home? Haven't seen you for a while. You go to Shiritorizawa now, right?"