001

Sugamama and Dadchi were walking to morning practice like usual when they heard an awful load of cursing and screaming

Daichi told Sugawara to ignore it because they were just getting negative energy from where the screaming came from.

Until Sugawara said "That sounds a lot like Hinita?!" with a worried look. Sugawara thought his favorite baby crow was getting attacked

*Who's ever saying that to my precious child is gonna get a ass whooping by me* Sugawara thought.

Sugawara and Daichi decided to run towards all the shouting and cursing hiding behind the wall so they could just peek at what was happening.

That's when the unexpected happened..

(Guys this next part has the F word in it if you don't like it in the story I will never do it again i'm very sorry this is only for story purposes)

Hinita and Yamaguchi were calling each other faggots while Yachi laughs so they turn to her and say "Shut up hoe" Hinita and Yamaguchi said in sync as if they were one.

Yachi gasped playfully dramatically and said "You know what you guys can shove my middle finger and a dick up your asses oh wait you already take it up the ass" she started laughing hysterically.

The two boys next to her started to laugh as well what they didn't know was that the crow parents were watching them.

Until..

Sugawara let out a loud enough "The fuuuuuuck" while facing what he thought was his innocent trio.

Daichi just stared at them in disbelief not knowing if his eyes and ears were playing tricks on them.

The trio turned to the crow parents and in sync said "Fuck".

The trio looked at the crow parents and they looked back at each other not knowing what to say.

Yachi and Yamaguci both started panicking but then Hinita quietly yelled "Sugamama! Dadchi! Hi!! I didn't see you over there hiding.." Yachi and Yamaguchi soon followed Hinita's lead and walked over to both of his sides.