002

                                                                                   ☆RECAP☆

                                                                                   RECAP

The salty 1st year willing sat next to the orange haired boy and the milk loving 1st year sitting next to the green haired boy surprised the parents of the team.

                                                                         RECAPOVER

Sugawara was the most curious Daichi on the other hand was just shocked because everybody and I mean EVERYBODY thought that Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were dating and Hinata and Kageyama were already together but nope!

Sugawara said in the calmest voice in mama mode he could possibly make "Whats going on?!"

Hinata calmly said "Sugamama please calm down we'll explain everything I promise"

Sugawara complied as his favorite baby crow asked a request it was his job as the mom to calm everybody down and be there for his children

Diachi then said "Okay now that everybody is calm lets talk before the others get here"

Hinata then said "So I'm sure you know by now that me Yamaguchi and Yachi are bestfrien-"

Sugawara interrupted by saying "But what does that have to do with you guys cussing at each other"

Tsukishma then said "Don't interrupt him" With a angry look

Hinata intertwined his hands with Tsukishima's and lifted their hands to his lips and kissed it gently saying "Its fine Kei it's alright"

Sugawara looked at Daichi and Daich did the same thing and mouthed *What the fuck*

Kageyma then saying "HA! Saltyshimas gone soft for boke!" while laughing

Tsukishma came back at him with a "Shut up king"

Kageyama immediately stopped laughing and said "I told you to stop calling me that bean pole"