13

Skip to the third task 

I wake up and go find an outfit. It is time for the third task tonight which is nerve wrecking. I go put on my outfit and put on boots. I spot Bill walking in and he kisses me. "Breakfast?" asked Bill. "Yes, I'm starving" I said. I smile and look around.  I play with my fingers as we walk and once we arrive, we sit down. I just have porridge. Bill smiles at me and I smile back. I'm terrified for tonight as I probably have already thought. Like what if someone does die?

We eventually get to class since it's at night, why can't it be the afternoon? It would be easier. I sit at my desk and write some sentences. Everyone walks in and Draco is glaring at me. I just look away. His not talking to me, at all. I begin to teach and once it's over Draco stays behind. I look at him. "Why are you so worried about Potter?" asked Draco. "I am a teacher and I do follow what he is doing. His the positive light for us" I said. "His Potter" said Draco. "Your being a bully. Do not let father bring you to his level" I said. "He is my role model" said Draco. "Well, that's wrong." I said and walk out. I sigh and go find Bill. We go to the forest and sit down. 

"Draco is so annoying" I said. "What has he done now?" asked Bill. "His just asking why I am worried for Harry" I said. "His a prat" said Bill. I laugh and nod. "He is. I want to save him before it's too late but I feel like it is" I said. "He will come around, I promise" said Bill. I sigh. "How? His a massive prat" I said. He kisses me and I kiss back. We go back inside and go to my classroom. I sit on the desk and Bill sits beside me. "The third task will be fine, I promise" said Bill. I nod and kiss him. Viktor walks in. "Can ve talk?" asked Viktor. I look at Bill. "Anything you can say to me, can be said in front of Bill" I said. "Vould you like to come on a date vith me?" asked Viktor. "Bill is my boyfriend... my soulmate. I'm sorry but no" I said. Viktor nods and leaves. Bill groans. "Your always getting hit on by Krum" said Bill. I wrap my arms around his neck. "His just unlucky that I have always loved you. I love you, Bill Weasley" I said, smiling. "I love you too" said Bill. We share a kiss and he picks me up. He carries me to my desk and pushes everything off. He locks the door and closes the blinds. He lays me down and climbs on top of me. He kisses down my neck and sucks on my sweet spot. I moan and kiss his neck. I smirk and put my hands on his back and begin to lift my hips up to meet his.

He opens my clips and pulls it down. He pulls my top over my head. I moan out loud. I begin to meet his hips even faster. I moan and pull his top off. We get into it and finally we collapse me on top off him. "I love you Bill" I said, smiling. "I love you too, Dee" said Bill. We go have a shower and get changed into different outfits. 

I blow dry my hair and leave it natural, I do natural make up as well

I blow dry my hair and leave it natural, I do natural make up as well. I smile at Bill and he smiles back. He kisses me and we go to the Quidditch Pitch and we sit down. George and Bill walk back over. "You two did the dirty" said Fred. "On her desk" smirked Bill. I slap his chest. "Sorry" said Bill. "Naughty lovebirds" said Fred, smirking. 

Soon it starts and it's a long way to go. We're stuck waiting until Harry and Viktor's unmoving body come back. Cedric and Fleur come walking out. I gasp. "Viktor is dead" said Dumbledore. I grab Bill's hand. "Oh shit" I said. "His dead" said Bill, looking white. We stand up. We walk down. "Voldemort is back. His alive." said Harry. I glance at Moody, his smirking. I grab Bill's hand. Harry and Moody leave. "Bill.... we've got to go" I said. We follow them and they go into the room. We wait outside until we hear he was telling Harry. We burst in with Dumbledore, McGonagall and Snape coming in behind us. I look at Harry and take my wand out. I point it out at Moody. "Barty Crouch Jr. Your an evil death eater. You killed your father, didn't you?" I ask. "How did you know I killed him?" asked Crouch Jr. "I guessed but turns out I am right. Your a horrible man" I said, frowning. Dumbledore pushed me aside gently. He gets Snape to get the potion to tell the truth, Veritaserum. 

He spills the truth and eventually we get the real Moody and Barty is arrested. Me and Bill look at Dumbledore. "We will take him to the infirmary" I said. Dumbledore nods and we leave. "How did you know?" asked Harry. "I just.... I guessed. I was right, though. Are you OK?" I ask. "No. I saw Viktor die. I... Voldemort is so evil and he has red eyes" said Harry. "Red eyes? Ew" I said. "Y-your father I think was there" said Harry. "I should have known. Fuck sake. Draco is gonna be reeled in" I said, groaning. 

We drop him off and we go back to my room. I finish packing and we lie on the bed. "His back" said Bill. "He is. It's gonna get a lot darker now" I said, sighing. I hug him and we change. We lie in bed and fall asleep eventually.

His back. When will he leave?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Now Cedric didn't die in this book since I do have a soft spot for him! Chapter 14 is the last chapter for Goblet of Fire then it's onto Deathly Hallows.... maybe the last bit of the Half-Blood Prince! I will do a short summary at Chapter 15 about what happened in the Order of Phoenix though. 

I hope you are enjoying this book!

Lorna xx