22

Harry and Ginny's Wedding

It's their wedding today and I have to get ready. I curl my hair and just leave it down. I did put some pink in it. It's temporary. My make up is light. Bill is wearing some great dress robes. I put Nix in a purple dress with sandals. She is now 8 months and she's such a happy baby. 

Me and Nix go to see Ginny. We walk inside and wow, she looks beautiful.

 We walk inside and wow, she looks beautiful

I smile at her and smile. "Wow, Dee! You look amazing!" said Ginny. "So do you" I said. Nix giggles and claps. I smile and hug Ginny. Luna and Hermione walk in. "Hermione Granger! You little minx.... I caught you and Draco in his room two weeks ago. Are you two dating?" I ask. "Yes, we are. We're taking it slow, we're in Hogwarts and we're the head boy and girl" said Hermione. "You two are too sweet!" I said. We get everything ready and finally we walk down the aisle. 

Harry is crying when he sees her. 

Skip to the vows

Harry: "Ginny, you had this massive crush on me and I just thought of you as a good friend but here we. We're getting married and I am so happy that we are getting married. When I broke up with you and went on that hunt, I honestly was scared I'd die without telling you I loved you one last time. I was scared you'd get injured. I used to look at my map, watching you in Hogwarts, making sure you were safe. I.... missed you so much, I lost a piece of me during that war but knowing you were at the end of it, I kept going and now look at us, getting married. We're 18/17 but we're in love and I love you so, so much"

Ginny: "My crush was massive but I never thought you'd fall for me but you did. You saved me from the chamber, you kept saving me. When you went to the ministry  .... I came with you and I was scared you'd die. Your my life. When you broke up with me, I understood why. You couldn't have me hurt. When you went on the hunt, I was so worried every single day but you came back. You came back to save us all from that no nose weirdo. You saved me. When you were announced dead, I was so angry at Voldemort. I was pissed but when you jumped out of Hagrid's arms, I was so happy that I wanted to run to you to kiss you. Your my soulmate, Harry James Potter"

They exchange rings and are finally announced husband and wife. We go get the reception ready. Once it begins, our food is amazing. We dance for nearly the whole night. Once we decide to go home, we wish them wishes and leave. We put Nix down to bed and we go to our room. Bill leans in and kisses me. I kiss back and he picks me up. He pushes me up against the wall and quickly silences the room. He places me on the bed and kisses down my neck. He unzips my dress and pulls it off. I smile and pull his blazer off along with his shirt. He kisses down my chest to my stomach, he pulls my panties off. I moan out when he kisses my bundle of joy. I pull his pants and  boxers off. 

He thrusts in and I moan out. We keep going until we climax. Once we're done, I put his shirt on and he puts his boxers on. We snuggle into each other and we instantly fall asleep. 

Our life certainly was not normal.

I hope you enjoyed the epilogue is next!

Lorna xx